that's it, im moving to japan.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, Japanese enthusiasts would laugh at you. Honda is the redheaded step-child of auto performance over there. BTW, B I'm down with going to Japan, but I gotta learn Japanese first.

Oh well if Clayton is coming with, it aint a thang. Man, I can't even begin to imagine what car I'd be rockin if i lived in japan. mmm, Evo VI :drool:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 25 2004, 11:18 AM
Yeah, Japanese enthusiasts would laugh at you. Honda is the redheaded step-child of auto performance over there. BTW, B I'm down with going to Japan, but I gotta learn Japanese first.

i know thats why it would be so great to take a crappy usdm over there and sport it.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 25 2004, 11:50 AM
Oh well if Clayton is coming with, it aint a thang. Man, I can't even begin to imagine what car I'd be rockin if i lived in japan. mmm, Evo VI :drool:

and i would find me a 16 year old school girl to marry.... :mmbitch:

she should be able to cook and clean for me....and never ever talk back.....speak only when spoken to, and be able to take a right cross to the eye, all in good fun :)

Ok, 10,000-12,000, but it's still less than the differnce of a plane ticket to Japan :)

Hmmm... while I would love to visit Japan for their food and culture, it's much easier to own and drive a car here in the US. A lot of those nice cars are available in Australia, and I assume then, New Zealand. I think then, I would pick New Zealand for access to Skylines and having a beautiful clean countrysiide to live in... must stay away from the restless Maori natives though. :unsure:

I find it hard to envision a Utopia of freedoms and joy in a country with the highest suicide rate in the world.

Although the toys in Japan are great.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@May 25 2004, 08:11 PM
I find it hard to envision a Utopia of freedoms and joy in a country with the highest suicide rate in the world.

Being Japanese in Japan is a very different experience than being a visitor. They have a very rigid and competitive society... someone like Clayton living there can just have good times as long as he has the money for it... but the Japanese have honor codes, family obligations and career expectations, and a class structure to live within, so they have lots of stress in their lives, starting with grade school. Part of it is having such densely populated cities. Amazing their rush hour trains with the station workers shoving the people into the commuter train cars to maximize the holding capacity. :eek:

Originally posted by revolution8k+May 25 2004, 01:47 PM-->
Originally posted by turboB20hatch@May 25 2004, 12:22 PM
pissedoffsol
@May 25 2004, 11:12 AM
:bash:

fuck civics.  its japan dude.

thats like the 4th time uve hit me over the head with a hammer

and it still hasn't learned ya something? heh

Sounds about right. :lmao:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 25 2004, 06:33 PM
Hmmm... while I would love to visit Japan for their food and culture, it's much easier to own and drive a car here in the US. A lot of those nice cars are available in Australia, and I assume then, New Zealand. I think then, I would pick New Zealand for access to Skylines and having a beautiful clean countrysiide to live in... must stay away from the restless Maori natives though. :unsure:

i agree... id love to spend a few weeks in japan with clayton and K as my guide, but id much alike to live in new zealand for the driving spirit. you can get all the same cars, at the same price... and not have to deal with paying tons of cash to get them on the road.

id have a 93 proton satria XLi hatchback and an evo3. :worthy:

Back