that's it, im moving to japan.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 25 2004, 07:50 PM
Amazing their rush hour trains with the station workers shoving the people into the commuter train cars to maximize the holding capacity. :eek:

Not actually, they are there to make sure no-one gets hurt when everyone is trying to crowd onto the train...they are not allowed to push passengers.....

Okay, but regardless, their commuter rush hour traffic is hella crazy...

I've picked up Japanese easier then any other language altest the little bit I've learned VS Spinsh, Germen.

My middle brother can read and speak Japanese he even went to college there in a all japanese school

my oldest brother, well he lives there now but can't speak much japanese just becuase hes not a good language person when it comes to any language even english =)

I think B would pick up on it pretty fast I know when Im around it I do =)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 25 2004, 07:33 PM
Hmmm... while I would love to visit Japan for their food and culture, it's much easier to own and drive a car here in the US. A lot of those nice cars are available in Australia, and I assume then, New Zealand. I think then, I would pick New Zealand for access to Skylines and having a beautiful clean countrysiide to live in... must stay away from the restless Maori natives though. :unsure:

Australia :thumbsup:

speak english (well kinda)
great car selection
LOTS of space for driving
koala bears (the only animal in the world cooler than penguins)

just gotta learn to drive on the wrong side of the car :shrug2:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 26 2004, 03:08 AM
Australia :thumbsup:

speak english (well kinda)
great car selection
LOTS of space for driving
koala bears (the only animal in the world cooler than penguins)

just gotta learn to drive on the wrong side of the car :shrug2:

Australia is also much closer to Antartica, the land of penguins... heehee.

Back