that's it, i've seen it all

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that is great. I am going to buy one, mount it on my trunk and tell everyone I have two engines.

OK, Lets face it, COOL is the name of the game today! And whats cooler than a Supercharged engine? Right!, Nothing

:ph34r: :unsure: :ph34r:
if it's on ebay...it must be true!

so I'm guessing that sporting a fake blower is just as cool as having a real one.
that's just as tight as that thing they sell that makes the sound of a blow off valve without actually having the turbo. <_<

Wow. It's just... I can't... What the fu-... How can...

Ugh... I'm going to go cut my throat and lay in the shower. See y'all in hell!

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 13 2004, 12:51 AM
that is great. I am going to buy one, mount it on my trunk and tell everyone I have two engines.

Hurst Hairy Olds?

What a fucking joke, and overpriced at that. That's worse than all of those Turbo and Sport stickers I see all the time.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 13 2004, 12:47 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2463481666

im officially satisfied knowing that if its out there, its been done

lol wow...holy shit-

...I saw that about 3 weeks ago on Ebay from someone on f-bodyhideout...

words fail to describe how shocked I am that something was found by other people on the internet before Brian found it. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
ummmmmmmmm

:huh:
:blink:
:unsure:
:blink:
:huh:

yeah

suicide.gif

The seller lives in a place called Finger, Tennesee... I'm waiting for him to sell a plastic engine accessory for your engine bay. Make it look like you've got a motor in your rusty, parted-out pickup while having your friends push you to work in the morning!

::redneck driver pulls up to a stop sign:: "Hey baby! ::points to the front of the car:: I've got a motor in there! ::friends make revving noises::"

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 12 2004, 09:52 PM
so I'm guessing that sporting a fake blower is just as cool as having a real one.

^^Classic! :lmao:

:tfg:

I cant wait till he turns hard enough and the shit falls off the hood into the street. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Wonder if its hollow or not? :hmm:

i like it on the front wheel drive sebring convertible. cant wait to see it on some kid's honda here in KC.

Back