That's Racist

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no doubt him being asian plays a factor in his sudden increase popularity, but i highly doubt if he sucked, he would get this much attention.

i mean come on, he was already discriminated for being asian and overlooked by many collegiate and professional basketball programs plus he was going to be traded for shit sakes. he didnt bitch and moan, he just played his game and got a chance.

mayweather is a coward and his fame is fading. just keep making excuses and dance with the stars because no one will remember you.

IMO, Mayweather does have a point but the problem with him, and others who think like him, they never look at their own race and say the same stuff. He would never admit that Obama only got the presidential hype because he was black.

i wholeheartedly agree that his race plays a part of his sudden fame, but like i said, if he sucked, he wouldn't be getting this much love. he has much more for him that helps him stand out, including be a Harvard grad.

btw, tonight's game just proves that hes not all hype so far.

He got the hype because he came out of nowhere and hasn't been scouted since high school. Then again, not many scouts go to Harvard games either.

Mayweather is a punk. And that's how he'll be remembered.

Back