1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That's Racist

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by endlesszeal, Feb 14, 2012.

1. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

Mayweather Jr. being salty on Jeremy Lin.
    Mayweather Thinks Lin Hype Race Related - YouTube

Footnote: Jeremy Lin is the first American born Chinese/Taiwanese NBA player that came out of no where and is actually kinda good. We'll see how it does for the rest of the season.

2. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

Mayweather JR is a imbecile.

3. endlesszeal

no doubt him being asian plays a factor in his sudden increase popularity, but i highly doubt if he sucked, he would get this much attention.

i mean come on, he was already discriminated for being asian and overlooked by many collegiate and professional basketball programs plus he was going to be traded for shit sakes. he didnt bitch and moan, he just played his game and got a chance.

mayweather is a coward and his fame is fading. just keep making excuses and dance with the stars because no one will remember you.

4. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

IMO, Mayweather does have a point but the problem with him, and others who think like him, they never look at their own race and say the same stuff. He would never admit that Obama only got the presidential hype because he was black.

5. endlesszeal

i wholeheartedly agree that his race plays a part of his sudden fame, but like i said, if he sucked, he wouldn't be getting this much love. he has much more for him that helps him stand out, including be a Harvard grad.

btw, tonight's game just proves that hes not all hype so far.

6. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

He got the hype because he came out of nowhere and hasn't been scouted since high school. Then again, not many scouts go to Harvard games either.

Mayweather is a punk. And that's how he'll be remembered.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted