The 2008 New Year Bug.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I caught that mutha...and holy hell...watch out.

I was out with the wife and her friends eating sushi, drinking, and finally relaxing for the first time in months...and then I was hacking like crazy. Watched the ball fall on TV...and then about 2 hours later...my lights went out.

stuck in bed for 3 days....missed two nights of work, and last night I made it to work and I said fuck it...took a half a night off... The pain in the head and neck, the nostrils after dribbling for hours, de-hydrated(no beer), no cigs, no solid food for two days...just miserable as fucking sick as shit..... fucking bug.

I got it from somebody at work about a few days before NYE...but tried to fight it off for that one night I can party... And I even had a flu shot this year...and it kicked my ass. :confused:

Now the wife has it...:(

im right there with ya Clayton. ive been sick since tuesday. survived work on wednesday, left half day yesterday and called in today. i feel like crap. stuffy and runny nose, sore throat, lack of energy, achy all over. ive gone thru about a half box of tissues since wednesday night and whole 1/2 gallon of orange juice. i have been eating tho which is good! ugggg

My dad actually got it. He's sick, went up stairs and started puking this morning. This comes from a guy that never, ever gets sick. He's probably missed a total of 3 days to being ill in the last 25 years.

Now I'm wondering if we're going to work, or what's going on, cuz I should probably go start the truck soon if we are.....

damn guys. Its been here already. The wife was sick,she cought it from someone at work. All my co workers have been sick. Good thing though is that they encourage you to take the time off so you dont pass it on. I'm the only one left and i feel like i'm being hunted by the virus.lol

I avoid everyone and everything that might have been in contact with the bug. I havent gotten sick all winter and i'm hoping to stay that way.

good luck guys!

i just got over it, now the g/f has it.

i was in bed from last thurs till sunday, and now i just have a 'cold'

the sniffles makes sex very unsexy............lol

no it doesnt liar.

i'm just glad the wife is over it. i couldnt tell if that was slobber or boogers running down my cock.

oh my god i cant believe i came up with that!!!!!!bwahhhh

bull dude. i always felt better after having sex when i was run down. especially when i wake up the next morning if it was before bed sex. like a new man.

bull dude. i always felt better after having sex when i was run down. especially when i wake up the next morning if it was before bed sex. like a new man.
Hell yea. No matter what the illness. When I had the alcohol/stomach problems this August I delayed the hospital with some good sex.

I don't really ever get sick though. My chest was a little congested a few days this month, but thats all I got.

i feel better only cuz i got some. after that its back snotting.

As far as stomach aches or something serious i just lay down take some aleve and wake up the next morning like new man..........then i get layed.

I got a flu shot about 10-12 years ago, I got the flu right after getting the shot.
I've said F getting the flu shot ever again, I haven't got the flu since.

I found the cure......

15 corona lights kills the bug.......hic.

I feeel soo good right now....and I'm hanging on my seat watching the damn Dapney....or what ever in the blue Mature Content | Veoh Video Network not work safe due to a few boob's....but a decent story line....and funnny

Back