the 2016 Election thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe I'm not like most #2 supporters but giving up a pile of other rights in return doesn't seem favorable to me.

"fuck dynasties"

lol, just wait and see what this turns the trump family into. those mother fuckers will be pussy grabbin into every open orifice... er office that comes available.

15095059_1613614245607792_9082873754856530537_n.jpg

Maybe I'm not like most #2 supporters but giving up a pile of other rights in return doesn't seem favorable to me.
such as?

he's not going to do anything about gay marriage, already said it's been decided as law of the land.
illegals? do you honestly think they will be deported?
a wall? there already is one in some places. and just because he wants it doesn't mean it will be funded through congress.

Sooo....Dave Chappelle has the best take on the election. Watch until the end.

such as?

he's not going to do anything about gay marriage, already said it's been decided as law of the land.
illegals? do you honestly think they will be deported?
a wall? there already is one in some places. and just because he wants it doesn't mean it will be funded through congress.

Corporate personhood, immigration, affirmative action, roe v.wade, etc. I'm sorry but I'm not a single issue voter. There will be very little checks and balances for coming years.

Back