The 4dr goes to the track video!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it was threatning lightning within 5 miles so they turned off the scoreboards...

we both ran 16's consistantly.... :sad:

i'm only running crappy short ram and full 2.25 piping back right now....lowest 60ft that night was 2.4 after I lowered my tire pressure to 17psi(not in the vid) and yea my shifting sucked hardcore. i've been doing some practicing so i'm pretty sure i've gotten better @ it. should lower my time to the 15's like its supposed to be

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Aug 16 2004, 10:35 PM
ya im hittin 15.1's full interior and 87 octae ..full tank 8~(
[post=377762]Quoted post[/post]​

U guys should be running 14 well at least high 14s a girl i know had a civic 4 door running a 1.8 ls in it running 14.1 with slicks and 14.8 without are you allrunning vtecs or what...

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Aug 19 2004, 03:57 AM
yes its running vtec, although i only got 2 runs in and i had crappy gas, (not making excuses...BUT) i ran in in the middle of the summer and if you couldn't tell by my sn i live in phoenix and at night its 90* + outside, i will be running it again ... i have bad struts right now so i just spin and bounce alot  :p ...
[post=379042]Quoted post[/post]​

My buddie that does all the engine swaps has been using slicks on all his cars and its basically knocking off a second automatically thats his girlfriend i was telling u about that did 14 with 4 door civic on ls motor..He just done a 98 hatch with b18 vtec gsr with slicks running 13.4 that thing is off tha hook with 95 integra front end its sweet..Hope u get ur car running better tough keep me posted on the times..Later man

Back