The 5 ugliest cars ever made

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
in no particular order,

Honda Accord Crosstour
Acura ZDX (are these 2 the same thing???)
Nissan Juke
Citroen CX
Pontiac AZTEC

I have a friend with a crosstour. I spend a week in it in Denver last year. Crying baby and all. It was pretty nice I thought.

580601_10152015779978330_1912842857_n.jpg

oooooooo that's a low blow.

I love that car.

But I'm looking through the list.. and I see the Genesis didn't make it ? Hmmph.

The Scion XB easily beats the Crosstour/ZDX, the Fiero was also buttfuckinugly and we can't forget hte Subaru Brat.

Crossturd and ZDX are on totally different platforms. Crosstour is a lifted Accord. ZDX is a shopped MDX. Double the waste of money! There are very few shared parts between the two.

I agree the Crossturd is really ugly. The ZDX is a cool car. Useless, but cool.

Is this some publicized list or B's opinion. Some of the ugliest vehicles have been really good cars. I.E. the Element and the Mazda5.

Yeah and it had a tent that popped out the back. You have no idea how much I want one for the Cherokee.

Is this some publicized list or B's opinion. Some of the ugliest vehicles have been really good cars. I.E. the Element and the Mazda5.
Yup, the Element was just a box. But a very useful, purpose built box.

As for an ugly car, how about a Smart car? Well, not really ugly. I just hate them. I want to play bumper cars and run them off the road every time I see one.

Back