The $600 million border patrol bill

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

there are enough rednecks and white supremecists that would be happy to take an m-16 and stand guard.

:werd: and all itd cost is a case of cheap beer per laborer per day. with 600 million to spend, id say that gets us a few years of immigration control.

taco, doesnt being married to your wife make you a citizen? or does that only make her able to sponsor you?

i just read that 8% of all US births are to undocumented parents
8 fucking percent?!?!?!
And 45 million are on food stamps in the US today.

The liberals have ran this country into a full blown Nanny State - just like the Euro countries many of our founders fled for the same reasons 200+ years ago.

It's so far down the shit tube now, it's way past the point of no return.

Prisons are another slow bleed out on our economy - but, don't want to violate any of their "Rights" now do we?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/28cnd-prison.html

Thank a bleeding heart tree hugger next one you run into. Oh, and let's not forget the ACLU for it's contribution to the good life........

All I know is something has to change, and what has to change more is the American public. I really don't blame the illegals. I blame the bleeding heart liberals who run the fucking country who make it so easy for illegals to take the path of least resistance and stay undocumented for the gain of themselves. If free housing, cell phones, food stamps and education weren't handed out without a second look more people would be trying to become legalized citizens.

well said

we should add a 20% tax to all western unions transfers to south american nations.

you wouldn't believe how much money is wired via western union and other companies down to south america.

Immigrants Send Money Home in Record Numbers

this estimates somewhere around $17 billion. even a 10% tax would be $1.7 billion. far exceeding the $600 million bill.
It's their money, they can do what they please with it. If you want to change the rules about how they're allowed to come into the country and get money, fine. But the notion that higher taxes will solve ANY problem is ridiculous. Govt. spending will always outpace tax revenue.

It's their money, they can do what they please with it. If you want to change the rules about how they're allowed to come into the country and get money, fine. But the notion that higher taxes will solve ANY problem is ridiculous. Govt. spending will always outpace tax revenue.

i was just looking at methods of ways to tax funds that were not taxed during payroll.

everybody has an income tax except for illegal workers. if this money is being sent from undocumented immigrants, this is a possible way to recoupe some of it. it's just an idea on how to pay for some of the shit that we are trying to enforce, directly from those we are enforcing.

i was just looking at methods of ways to tax funds that were not taxed during payroll.

everybody has an income tax except for illegal workers. if this money is being sent from undocumented immigrants, this is a possible way to recoupe some of it. it's just an idea on how to pay for some of the shit that we are trying to enforce, directly from those we are enforcing.

That's like trying to stop bank robberies by putting a tax on any money stolen from banks. They'll just find another way to beat the system, such as buying Visa gift cards and telling their families the card number.

You've got to solve the problem, not just treat the symptoms.

Back