The Accord is no more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh wait, last wednesday was the 6th.
I'll :newbie:
I need to think more often.

i'm sure the wrx will ease your pain, those are fun cars. sorry bout the accord

Originally posted by B16@Aug 10 2003, 05:10 PM
i'm sure the wrx will ease your pain, those are fun cars. sorry bout the accord

Yeah, the AWD turbo is easing my mind already. :) Thanks for the condolences.

Eric: You serious? No more on the Integra? Are we still doing work this coming week when Haila and I visit?

Originally posted by lsvtec@Aug 10 2003, 08:37 AM
It made me realize that I am done with mine. No more on the Integra until I decide if I am going to sell it eventually or if I am going to make it a full time road course car and get something else to drive on the street. It's not so much the money spent on parts (supposedly if I keep all my receipts, which I have, my insurance company with pay for those parts) but how much time and effort has gone into it.

throw a full cage in it and work for your nasa license, run honda challenge H1 :)

Chris, sorry to hear bout your car. But at least you got a scobbie. Just watch out for that tranny, it likes to granade pretty quick.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Aug 10 2003, 06:18 PM-->
Eric: You serious? No more on the Integra? Are we still doing work this coming week when Haila and I visit?
Yeah, I am. We are doing what was planned. I need to see if those spacers will put the car at a reasonable hieght so I quit throwing sparks down Main. :) I will continue to maintain it, but I am not putting any more time into modifying it. After you called me and told me about the Accord I sat down and thought about "what if that was me?". I didn't much like the answer. I have put too much time and effort (blood, sweat, and tears) into making that car what it is today to let some fucking insurance agent tell me it is worth the $2700 that Blue Book claims. Fuck that. I have become too attached to the car and I need to stop pooring my time into it while it is my only mode of transportation.
B16
@Aug 10 2003, 08:03 PM
throw a full cage in it and work for your nasa license, run honda challenge H1 :)

That is exactly what I am thinking. As soon as I can afford to buy another car this one is coming off the streets and being converted to a full time race car. At least then when it gets completely totalled it went doing what I built it for, not being taken out by some uninsured asshole that doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

hey DOHC sorry about the car thats a pisser but hey atleast now u got boost right? and idmaxguy i have a 94 ex 2dr accord with a jdm h22 so ur not alone

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 11 2003, 11:37 AM
Sounds like a good (i.e. responsible :) ) plan.

Being responsible sucks ass. :)

i think you should buy the car back then sell me your motor and all those goodies> and yes, i'm being serious.

depending on how much the insurance is offering you for it, if its not a lot then definately auction off your stuff..preferably to us :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Aug 11 2003, 01:08 PM-->
@Aug 11 2003, 10:52 AM
Being responsible sucks ass. :)

Thanks for the new sig quote. :)

:lol: Next time I find something that sucks ass (at least as much ass as being responsible) I will let you know.

Next plan start saving for a car that makes a reasonable daily driver and is fun without heavy modifications.

The WRX is a possibility. By the time I get out of college there should be a few used STi's on the market...

Back