the aristocrats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
first of all do not watch this within 15 miles of a child

but it's the funniest thing ever, over 100 stand ups carry this joke on for over an hour! Funniest documentary about the absolutely most famous joke ever!!

tee hee. ive been meaning to watch it, its one of those movies i want to see but forget to see.. man i have a lot of those.

queing for download.... now.

So this guy walks into a talent agents office and says BOY DO I HAVE AN ACT FOR YOU!!! :laugh:

My wife watched 30 seconds of it with me while our son was asleep... She made me turn it off, go into the bedroom, and watch it with my headphones on using the portable dvd player... :)

I then proceeded to cry myself into hysterical laughters from the movie, and had to take a 30 minute shower to try and clean the filth from my body from listening to the words of the movie.

5 Stars!!

sara silverman is great, the rest suck. the joke sucks too.
maybe like 40 years ago that joke was funny, now its more of a comedians inside joke.

DOWN WITH BOB SAGAT !!!!!!!

LOVED the documentary. Sarah Silverman's was definitely awesome. Gotta love Gary Shandling and the Popeye arms too. :laugh:

Saw it about a month ago actually. That evening, after watching it, my buddies and I made a bet that whoever could come up with the most fucked up aristocrats joke would get a 12-pack of their choice. I havent heard anything about it since.

Back