the artist formally known as HTRcivic96SiR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FObangah

Ive been trying to log on to here for some time now. So i went to google and typed in "what happened to Hondaswap?" and found a thread on " vbeasu" or somethin like that where Brian was saying how he was losing passwords and stuff and I knew my email on here was dead ( not to mention it was AOL) . Well here I am reborn as FObangah. So hello .......again.
The name is Will and i drive an s2000
not much done to it other then a modified air box and 2 sets of wheels ( 18" falken circuit specs and 17" acura CL wheels painted flat black)
Also have a 1994 integra RS with 340 ka-jillion miles on it that I attempt to drive daily.
other then that Im just your normal, everyday, cut you off in traffic for no reason jackass. Glad to be back.

Last edited:
lol welcome back :p

I can merge your old posts into your new name if you want me to. just let me know.

thanx ..please do that cuz i was trying to sell my motor but thats hard when it wont let you signon...good to see you got the site up and kickin again to.

Back