1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the artist formally known as HTRcivic96SiR

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by FObangah, Sep 3, 2006.

1. FObangah

FObangah New Member

Ive been trying to log on to here for some time now. So i went to google and typed in "what happened to Hondaswap?" and found a thread on " vbeasu" or somethin like that where Brian was saying how he was losing passwords and stuff and I knew my email on here was dead ( not to mention it was AOL) . Well here I am reborn as FObangah. So hello .......again.
    The name is Will and i drive an s2000
    not much done to it other then a modified air box and 2 sets of wheels ( 18" falken circuit specs and 17" acura CL wheels painted flat black)
    Also have a 1994 integra RS with 340 ka-jillion miles on it that I attempt to drive daily.
    other then that Im just your normal, everyday, cut you off in traffic for no reason jackass. Glad to be back.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

lol welcome back :p

I can merge your old posts into your new name if you want me to. just let me know.

3. FObangah

FObangah New Member

thanx ..please do that cuz i was trying to sell my motor but thats hard when it wont let you signon...good to see you got the site up and kickin again to.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted