the b20 was jacked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b204dr

Well my b204dr is no more- it was stolen yesterday while I was at work, the car itself was parked at my house on the side . The car is missing the whole kit rims headlight tailights hood - and the engine is tore apart. Looks like a 12 year old with trying to take his first bike apart had at it -. Im waiting on the insurnce company to see if it is a complete loss . it was recovered 5 hours after I reported it stolen - ghey :angry:

damn, stripped a car in 5 hours... thats nuts. i shoudl hire him to do my swaps. lol

but on a serious note, sorry to hear.

theives must die. :(

That sucks man. The speed shop here got broken into Friday night. Had 16k worth of stuff jacked. Thieves are worthless.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 12 2005, 11:46 AM
The speed shop here got broken into Friday night. Had 16k worth of stuff jacked. Thieves are worthless.
[post=486146]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually now they're worth $16k :p

...ok I'll shut up now. :ph34r:

im pretty sure the insurance will only cover the items that you have claimed and insured. Sorry to hear it man, kill those mofos!

i hope so- no 5 hours after reported stolen so i could have been stolen a total of 8 or more hours ! i hope i get money back on most of my shit -

lol im at work limited forum time - they had the car 5 hours after i had reported it stolen but from different peoples time lines it could have been that they would have had it for 8 hours or more .

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. DEATH TO THEIVES! I hope you had all your mods claimed on your insurance and/or have proof of them being on your car so you can get your cash back. Next time install a kill switch, thats what I'll be doing before my car comes to Minneapolis :ph34r:

Had to be someone you knew... Always seems to be that way, your at work and it's stolen at your house... All thieves should drop dead in 1 big hole!

:werd:

If they grabbed and stripped your car that fast, they did some advance scouting first.

apparently, yall didn't see that special on discovery channel. they had a car thief on there from california that cut a deal, and part of his deal was to do the special. he said that they would case a car for like a week and get to know the owners schedule and habits, and kill switches and the like and then grab the car when they knew he was at work. he said that his crew of thieves could have your basic honda stripped within one hour of it being in their shop. then they would throw on some junkyard steelies and tires and then tie the shell to a sheet, and pull it about 20mph to their drop spot, then cut the sheet while they were moving.

it was pretty interesting.... some of those thieves put a lot of time into that shit. imagine if they only put all that time into something worthwhile and good.

if i had a nice car and a swap, i would double kill switch that sucker up; especially if my insurance company didn't know about the swap and all the aftermarket shit. legally, an insurance company doesn't have to cover anything extra if you didn't clear it with them first.

sorry to hear about you loss tho.

"someone should just go KILL those motherfuckers. admit it, even you thought about it." -boondock saints

I agree, it really sucks man. I had like $800 in damage and theft done in like 10 minutes. While i was at my little sister's school play.

Back