The back seat and bumpers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRonDUBS

I gutted my 92 4dr a while ago and dropped some del sol seats in it ,and i couldn't decide what to do in the back of my car and trunk I want somthing sort of light weight. I thought of getting a small 10" sub woffer or somthing, ? any suggestions anyone?
I really have the time on my hands now i broke my shin on my dirt bike so ill be doing nothing for a while, I also have a full unpainted body kit coming i don't really have any experiance with a kit. Are these very difficult to put on? I heard it could of becauce of where you get it from?
thanks.

put a roll cage in it while its gutted now.

body kits are pretty easy to do. have a friend help you and just take your time when you put it on.

thanks my friends dad owns a shop where i think im gonna do it. Its sweet i can use all their equipment, tools,lift etc. I was wondering if having a roll cage bent or purchasing a pre made one would make a difference in strength and price???

pre made ones are cheap!
custom costs more but works better and looks better in the end

hahahahaha i want weight reduction not 4 heavy subs lol thanks though\

i was wondering if i was going to do it in fiber glass where would i get some to be able to form how i want??

Home Depot sells fiberglass, so does walmart I think.

If you've never used fiberglass, practice first or you're gonna be real upset with the result. After you figure out how to use it, it's great. I'm not gonna explain it, but search around, there are sites that tell you how to use it and how to make things with it.

Back