The Ban Game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you should be beaten with the ban stick for using 'thier' in your sig which after months of :squint: has finally resulted in me going to dictionary.com to find out that while it is a word (at least in some cancer way) it isn't the word you think it is.

and someone should ban me for wondering why it is the i-before-e thing never seems to f!cking work. :D

banned for noticing that before me.

Ban for not posting titties

ban for not following directions - yer sposed to ban me for wondering some lame english grammar rule thing, not for withholding tatas. following directions is important.

example, if you had a gf and she asked you to stick it in her ^_^ and instead you put it in her :eek: she'd probably :axe: and then well, you wouldn't get to play with the ^_^ for awhile.

just trying to help you out :D

banned for noticing that before me.
ban for hanging out here on christmas eve ;)

Last edited:
ban for pointing out my spelling error that makes no sense to me.

what did happen to the i before e thing?

Banned because you're a ball licker :p lol

How should I know what brand the wheels are?? Lol they don't say and there's just some symbol on the covers but I like them. I'm guessing they're a good brand because my tires must be good they're like rubber bands and they've lasted through the last 4 times I drifted before the b7 broke town and the last time when I test drove and drifted the d15b vtec earlier today. I know I shouldn't push the new motor yet without 500 mile break in but I HAD to...been too long but I won't do it again..I'll just sneak out with this other guy's 96 EX (again ;) LOL) and drift all over town :D like I did yesterday.

Last edited:
Ban because your profile says your a princess and you said you have balls.

There was a chick at the last place I worked that always told everyone to lick her balls and suck her dick.

ban for not knowing what brand wheels you have.
bc im in the same boat. i have no fucking clue whats on my 88.

Banned for owning something that old.

I'll post a pic of wheels when I get my swap finished and my car out of the shop HOPEFULLY I'm praying on wednesday this thing will be said and done. Just need to replace the bad fuel pump relay and put some makeshift rubber bushings between the radiator and the metal it's touching because of the front frame being bent a little so it won't mount right.

ban for hating on people from the south.

ban for not knowing your strut bar manufacturer!!!lol sry bro..i always end up after you and cant think of anything:p

Ban for always picking on me for not knowing the brands of my shit that came with the car I bought from somebody else with some of their work done to it :p.

LOL and I was JUST looking at that strut bar yesterday!!

ban for having "civic" and "racer" in your user name. ;x
btw, Ferio = what the spanish call a 4-door civic.

Back