the beater quest is over

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Did I just read "beater"?

Project Car >>>>> Beater

I thought it was gonna be a 91 DX hatch or something.

i want one. pobably will be my next car when i get tired of the teg.
Same here. I have a friend with a blue one just like that. Only his is now built, turboed, and fast as fuck.

I bet that car is nothing like the WRX.

i hope not :p

Did I just read "beater"?

Project Car >>>>> Beater

I thought it was gonna be a 91 DX hatch or something.

this is not a project car. its my driver for the winter so i can park the m3, and still make it home.
Same here. I have a friend with a blue one just like that. Only his is now built, turboed, and fast as fuck.

yeah, they can be worked pretty easily... but its not in the cards.

very very nice.. i've been wanting one of these lately

IMHO i'd ditch the skirts when you get it..

Last edited:
thats when the seller picks up his new car. so it won't be available until then. no biggie. we RARELY get snow before thanksgiving anyway. if we do, it won't stay... and i can just stay home.

I almost bought a black 2001 2.5RS a few years ago. That's my favorite impreza body style. Bought a chevy truck instead. Dumbest decision I've ever made. Needless to say it's gone now.

Almost bought one. I love how those drive. Handle very nicely. I'd kill to have that as a beater to the TC, but the motorcycle is first.

That thing is clean!! Had some mods on it but looks like they were removed for the sale. Notice the vents removed from the passenger fender ;)

Still clean none the less man :)

Right in front of the air box theres a hole. There's a box with vents that mounts inside the fender there. Not saying the car is fucked up or anything, but it had been modded a bit and returned to stock like.

the airbox is from a 98... so the 99 one probably went through there or something.

and yeah, it is/was a little modded. it has wrx brakes on it, some suspension parts, etc...

Back