The beginning of BOOM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93vicb16a2

WHATS CRACKIN??
well some guy here in town popped off and said that no one could out do him to my face so i am putting a new system in my vic
DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

yep there it is 6 JL Audio 12WOsand my first sheet of mdf
i will keep you guys updated

i can have one sub that sounds better than those 6 subs. It all depends on the amp.

JL Audio = Pyle. Sorry.

EDIT: Before I get my flamesuit on, JL Audio is a licenced Pyle speaker. Yes it is, look at the company histories. I did this when JL audio came out in 1992. I was amazed that Targa (Makers of the second best tape head in history) had only made Tape heads, and the rest of their branded units were just Pyles with the tape heads installed. Many Blaupunkts are licenced from Pyle and Kraco as well. Pyle had the #1, and still does, licenced made-in-china product line in the audio world.

And JL Audio, is one of those brands.

but i only see 3 subs :p

so your system is going to be worth more than your car?

my evo hood and steering wheel combined cost are worth more than my mirage :cry:

With proper design and component matching, 1 10" sub and 4 audio points can beat slapping numerous speakers into a box. I've always said that. Also, if you match Realistic components from Radio Shack you end up with a really decent sounding system. Nothing audiophile, but shit it's an awkwardly shaped, moderately upholstered metal and glass box, not a living room.

that is true but i will probly pull it out later
there is sub in those boxes also

well i have hade just about every amp/sub made and i like the sound/performance of jl

i have 2 jl 12s in my car now with a 500/1 and i hit a 142.3 before all the sound deadening

Not saying they are bad. I mean, I said that Realistic was good. But they are a licenced Chinese knock off.

Keep in mind, I'm loading my NX2000 with nothing but the finest from Pyle.

all that work for w0 why not 1/2 as many and do w3 or 2 w6 or 1 13w7

oh and jl is the sh#t and sorry about you thinking they are pyls of sh#t

if you say jl is pyle proove it lets see some links

oh and is that a snap on tool box i see in the back round?

6 Shitty speakers won't get you anywhere. JL is pretty good stuff, not top of the line by far, but dude....look at the size of the magnets on those speakers. Not going to do anything serious.

3 L7's and a good 1500W amp are going to kill you.

Seriously...not to rag on you, but it'd be worth it to instead of going for more speakers, go for less, but get a better quality speaker.

Quoted post[/post]]
all that work for w0 why not 1/2 as many and do w3 or 2 w6 or 1 13w7

oh and jl is the sh#t and sorry about you thinking they are pyls of sh#t

if you say jl is pyle proove it lets see some links

oh and is that a snap on tool box i see in the back round?

YEah, I'm working on this. Do you realise how hard it is to search for "knock off pyle" or "knock off JL Audio" or "Pyle rebranding" or "Pyle pirate brand" Dude, you get millions of hits.

Honestly. 6 w0's is going to blow ass. It's going to be so sloppy you have no idea. I'm not trying to be rude but whatever speaker you went with you should have been atleast dual voice coil.

:withstupid:

If you're going to go JL, you gotta buy the top line. W6 or W7's, W0's are garbage.

6 subs? dont you think thats going to be a little overkill. or are you trying to build a car for stereo competitions?

I am not a fan of JL never had been

Quoted post[/post]]
imaging and clarity > volume and thump

Nawww dawg, yo shit ain't nothin but junk if you ain't gawt tha boom boom bump in ya trunk, ya hizzurd? I be rockin' da fo 8teeneezies in tha treezy, fo rizzle dizzle! Put that in yo crack pipe an smoke it, jigga whaaaat

:blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Nawww dawg, yo shit ain't nothin but junk if you ain't gawt tha boom boom bump in ya trunk, ya hizzurd? I be rockin' da fo 8teeneezies in tha treezy, fo rizzle dizzle! Put that in yo crack pipe an smoke it, jigga whaaaat
:blink:
I see your Ebonics degree is coming along specatacular :)

(I'm actually laughing over here)

Back