The beginning of BOOM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i just thought i would ask what u guys thought about Clarion cd/mp3 players??

i personally dont like clarion.
ive never personally owned one, mainly because ive had a few friends that have and they have had nothing but problems from them. knobs breaking and shit. just not very good quality.

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

thats my work so far but lots more to go

good brand choice dude. I like JL. I like Kicker. Dont listen to all this shit people are giving you. They are just telling you what THEY like.

I was going to say 3 was overkill until i saw the kind of box your building. I was also going to say that W0's are great because they are cheap AND have great sound quality. Now that io see what kind of box your building and the wasted space........... YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT THE TOP OF THE LINE! You can produce the same DB's with i 13w7 and 1 1000/1. while still keeping you back seat. OK let me stop. You might be short changed so thats why you chose the W0's. Anyway good luck with you setup. Also you dont need a higher altenator or cap or any other garbage. It's only a 500/1. Your lights WILL dim so i suggest an optima yellow. That should be enough.Then again you dont have to listen to me either, i'm on your side just as i'm with the rest of the other guys.

NOW GO BUST SOME WINDSHIELDS AND LOOSE SOME EARDRUMS!

well i amgoing to be running 2 500/1 for the subs and 1 300/4 for the highs and 1 300/2 for the 6in jl midrange in the doors. so i am going to upgrade the alternator and the batt. (yellow top).
i cant deside if i want to run a cap or not if i do it will be a stinger 5 fared
but just do not know yet

Back