The best clutch!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

+ another for exedy. I've been running their stage 1 clutch for 25k miles, 10k boosted, and its holding up great.

gsr with a b20 bottom end means no more gsr. but nice whip. and btw gold wheels are probably more expensive than chrome so *BUMP*
sorry the wheels are ugly tho.... *CHROME GETS YA HOME*

the motors is a b20 bottom with a b16a2 head! and the wheels!? yea they are gold and they can beat your! old integra with HEAVY chrome wheels!:D

I'm biased towards Exedy. I love their clutches. When I sold my CRX, I put 25k on my Exedy and that is daily driving and drag racing damn near every weekend. The guy who has my CRX now has put 10k more on the car and says the clutch still has yet to start slipping and he's boosting my old motor now

+ another for exedy. I've been running their stage 1 clutch for 25k miles, 10k boosted, and its holding up great.
Are you sure you didn't buy my car? :lol:

gsr with a b20 bottom end means no more gsr. but nice whip. and btw gold wheels are probably more expensive than chrome so *BUMP*
sorry the wheels are ugly tho.... *CHROME GETS YA HOME*
Gold wheels more expensive than chrome wheels? Did you really just say that?! It's just a color, the wheels aren't really made out of gold you retard...

*Roll on chrome, you roll alone...*

Back