THE BEST ECU !!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolty

The car I sold was a 1991 CRX with a ZC and the boy wants to know???? WHat would be the best ECU for that swap. Cuz he don't like the one that is on it now. It is the Stock SI one.

SO tell me what would be the best??

Thx alot and later

No I try to tell him the swap is not NEW and that is about all he is going to get~But his dumbass pals told him you can get a ecu that takes a sec off your o-60time. I said no-way, but the boy still thinks you can???

The ECU doesn't do that.

You can get a Hondata chiped ECU which will allow full throttle shifting and some other goodies... but those are pretty expensive.

What he can do is to get a ZC ECU (PM7) or have someone reprogram the Si ECU (PM6) to the ZC specs. The car will hopefully run better and give you a happier friend. He can also go for a custom made kick ass program that we can provide. It will make a difference, and shave some seconds off of his ET. 0-60 time can also be improved. A chipped PM6 can either act like a PM7...or even better.

Email me, rtzcom@yahoo.com. I can help you get that PM6 in better form.

He is making me mad about the car, saying I got ripped off this thing is not that fast. I want some NOSS shit like that!!! The boy just turn 16!!!! His mommy got it for him.

Smack his ass and tell him to quit reading Import Tuner for now...

...uhm...on second thought...tell him to tell mommy to buy an ECU from us first...then smack his ass :p

Tell him he's getting the ECU mixed up with STICKERS. STICKERS drop a second of 1/4 mile times, not ECU's. Everyone knows that. Goddamnboy.

Back