The Best Mod Youve Gotten

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

share your exp. of the best and or first mod you got to make you stand out in a crowd and to make people want to know you. my first was my rims,every where i went from that point on gave me all eyes, it made me feel like i waz the junk like i had a purpose to fufill like i had to be known and crazy for somthing weather driving or chilling you know it gave you that im cool edge. Also list your car minezzzz is 94 acura integ ls manuel nice. any and all experiences wanted

primered, put a body kit on and slammed on 17s a failry new Honda Civic EX when i bought it...won many shows with it. also got it pictured in the August 2001 issue of MiniTruckin Magazine for having a sticker on windshield that said "CALI SUCKS" (took it off after the show). anyways, its the car pictured below:

s3e769ed657579.jpg

My bad-ass Enkei RPF-1's that some asshole bought before I did...Then I found them cheaper anyways, so screw him :ph34r:

my first mod was when i put the 29 foot wing, rims and altezzas on my car.
i also have a platinum credit card to AUTOZONE so my car can look like
those tizzight ass ranflas in the commercial y0.

firme holmes. :lol:

<<pre-edit>> sorry dude, i didnt even read your entire thread, due to the fact of how stupid i think it is.....but in reading further...

WHY would i care whether or not people "want to know me" ??? you think i give a fuck who likes and doesnt like me?
WHY would i expect my car to take the place of my personality when meeting new people? isnt that kind of shallow to expect people to want to talk to you because of your car? it seems to me that if someone wanted to get to know me or initiate a conversation with me, they would do so because of my personality or something about ME, not my fucking car.

and you spelt "WEATHER" wrong. its "WHETHER."

use some fucking punctuation when you write. fuck an "A" man.....im getting readers cramp from trying to decipher where one sentence ends and the next one begins. wait lemme guess, you a beatnik right?

WEATHER CAR FLOWS, KNOW ME CRAZY, PURPLE MONKEY ELEVATOR.

you know it gave you that im cool edge

how the fuck does a car make you cool? i was cool way back in 1995 when i was rolling around in a 1987 mazda 323.

:newbie:

the real head turner on my car would either have to be my totally smashed in passenger side fender from an incident with a wall and also further damage when a nut wasn't tightened all the way post engine swap and the suspension collapsed dropping the car on the tire

That or the huge crack on my rear bumper from where i got rear ended and used the money to go to europe for a month rather than getting the car fixed

The ratcheting tow strap between the latch hook and the upper rear brace in the CRX because the hatch won't latch anymore.

:lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 18 2003, 02:29 AM
out of spite, i won't lock this thread. now do you feel stupid? :)

not really, because i can continue to flame the n00b for making such a stupid fucking thread.

re-re-re-re-read my post. what kind of idiot thinks that his car can make him look "cool"

please. to the guy who created this thread, grow the fuck up, learn some interpersonal communication skills

and be done with it.

and as Calesta says:
:emofo: :newbie:

my carbon fiber lookin license plate frame

A dicknutz the thread was just for fun thats why it says anything goes. As far as the thread you dont like it dont get on this is for people who know what im talkin about obviously you dont since you probably never had a decent car since 95. That was also the stupidest thing ive ever heard saying that your car dont make you cool or doesnt make people want to know you cuz all the people you saw with there car hooked up you wanted to know and you wanted to be like, if not dicknutz you wouldnt be on this site, :lol: now stop hating and go trade in the 95 626 for somthing decent maybe you would get some attention better with a honda or acura. Oh yeah i guess if you had a lambo it wouldnt make you cool or want people to know who you are. ............that was to karnash, what a fucktard........
thanx to pissedoffsol for not closing her down

Back