The Best Mod Youve Gotten

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wish Chet would just delete this whole damn thread. Not even worth locking.

this thread is just to see what we have and put some decent time into thats it for instance trailorparkpimps picture of his car. pics are good if you got em' post em'
lets keep the hating to a minimum

i think im goign to multiply the hating by Pi.

This thread sucks.

If the thread sucks dont get on I dont see what is so hard about that its just somthing stupid to talk about read the thread over its not like its a talk show or somthing thats why it says anything goes not make a thread for karnash,apifunk21 and sisteve to be happy. You people are the most hypocritical and judgemental people i have ever seen.

Foe the ones who made this sit and like info its people like the ones who are hateing that make you not want to get on cuz all there gonna do is hate this would be a way better site if there wasnt fag haters like them you know its like fucktard this and n00b that grow the fuck up.

I can feel an admin/mod only whoring thread coming on...

Again, I am with karnash here. Why the fuck should I care if someone else thinks I am cool, or wants to know me? Here we go with the high school style "I want to be an individual like everyone else. I want to do my own thing like everyone else."

Originally posted by The Decendants@ Surburban Home
I want to be stereotyped, I want to be classified.

Originally posted by Integrex-Si@Jun 18 2003, 09:59 AM
Foe the ones who made this sit and like info its people like the ones who are hateing that make you not want to get on cuz all there gonna do is hate this would be a way better site if there wasnt fag haters like them you know its like fucktard this and n00b that grow the fuck up.

ok, first of all learn fucking english. Punctuation is your friend and proper sentence structure should be too. Second, this is a preformance site. Most people on heredon't care wtf their car looks like or if it makes people want to be their friend. Thirdly, if you have friends that are your friends just because of your car you're a fucking loser.

You guys are stupid your getting off the topic this thread retard was to see what "MOD" see that "MOD" you have cuz this is a "MOD" site i just said that other stuff just for meaning you retards. Of course you feel cool when your car looks good of course you feel good when you beat someone in a race if not what is the point of doin it. And i said people want to know you cuz of your car which they do, but not hay want to be my best friend i just like you for your car, i mean like hay nice car what mod do you have this that and the other and not for ordinary people i mean other people with moded cars you know. And like i said you all are hypocrits becuz your doin the same thing on here askin people oh whats on your car this that and the other then you keep talkin then what happens you become friends and why becuz you got to know him from his car nothing else cuz otherwise you wouldnt of talked to him dicknutz. stick to the topic or get off its simple

:emofo:

Seriously, you have the vocabulary of a second grader. Come on, becuz???? Is it really that hard to type the extra 2 charaters in because? It certainly makes your posts easier on the readers. Or does it make you feel l33t?

::Goes back to being stupid::

Originally posted by sisteve@Jun 18 2003, 08:56 AM
i think im goign to multiply the hating by Pi.

This thread sucks.

firstoff and foremost....YOU STOLE MY AVATAR. im going to sue.

now onto flaming the n00b........

Of course you feel cool when your car looks good

sorry kid, i have been feeling "cool" about myself ever since i was
in elementary school and noticed that all my classmates liked me
and who i was about.....kinda carried onto middle school with the whole
"popularity" thing.....then onto highschool and so on and so forth.

cars dont make people cool. people make people cool. (that wasnt even a complete sentence)

did you mean "HEY"? are you gay? do you talk with a lisp? "HAY" is something i would
expect to hear of of a flaming faggot. "HAAAAY"

im thru. you english is atrocious, akin to a 5th grader. you get no stars for this rambling dicta.

learn to speak ENGRISH motherfucker.

:emofo: :newbie: :gives: :whatafucktard: :ufucktard: :woo:

share your exp. of the best and or first mod you got to make you stand out in a crowd and to make people want to know you.

I don't need a mod to get people to want to know me. My charming personality does that on it's own. However, I do not want to get to know you, fuckbreath.

my first was my rims,every where i went from that point on gave me all eyes, it made me feel like i waz the junk like i had a purpose to fufill like i had to be known and crazy for somthing weather driving or chilling you know it gave you that im cool edge.

So you're so insecure in yourself that you need rims (btw- proper terminoligy is wheels, dim dim) to get people to pay attention to you? You're such a social fuck up that you'd rather have people like you for your "rims" than for who you are? How old are you, child? 16?

Also list your car minezzzz is 94 acura integ ls manuel nice.

Get the fuck out! A '94 Integra LS with a manuEl! Fucking WOW! Those are so rare I wanna crap my pants! Dude, I love you. No, really I do. You're so totally way super cool with your '94 Integra LS with a manuEl! Can I be your friend? Oh, I can't wait to tell everyone that I'm friends with the owner of a '94 Integra LS with a manuEl! Shit, I'm gonna go rub one off right now, thinking about how cool you are with your '94 Integra LS with a manuEl and how cool I'm going to be hanging out with you. Maybe we could get together some time and "chill" some time? People would drive by and see us, standing in an empty parking lot, next to your way rad '94 Integra LS with a manuEl and be like, "whoa... those guys are so cool, I wanna go mow my lawn! And that car... I love that car so much, with all my body. Even my pee pee."

I was gonna stay out of this until I saw the ownage that Loco Honkey dished out. Masterfully done. :worthy:

Oh yeah, what's with the HUGE number of completely shitty threads these days?

Originally posted by Integrex-Si@Jun 18 2003, 08:45 AM
Oh yeah i guess if you had a lambo it wouldnt make you cool or want people to know who you are. ............that was to karnash, what a fucktard........
thanx to pissedoffsol for not closing her down

listen you little metal retarded flaming fuck.

do you even know the proper definition of "fucktard" ?????

or are you just using it on here because you wish to look cool in front of everyone else?

im thru with bashing you and your lack of english and this whole thread. someone delete it.

so allow me to finish by saying, fuck you, fuck your piece of shit
"acula integla with six mufflas"
and fuck everything you are about.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 18 2003, 12:17 PM

Get the fuck out! A '94 Integra LS with a manuEl! Fucking WOW! Those are so rare I wanna crap my pants! Dude, I love you. No, really I do. You're so totally way super cool with your '94 Integra LS with a manuEl! Can I be your friend? Oh, I can't wait to tell everyone that I'm friends with the owner of a '94 Integra LS with a manuEl! Shit, I'm gonna go rub one off right now, thinking about how cool you are with your '94 Integra LS with a manuEl and how cool I'm going to be hanging out with you. Maybe we could get together some time and "chill" some time? People would drive by and see us, standing in an empty parking lot, next to your way rad '94 Integra LS with a manuEl and be like, "whoa... those guys are so cool, I wanna go mow my lawn! And that car... I love that car so much, with all my body. Even my pee pee."

:owned:

* 3.14 :)

Karnash, you're the master at owning, if I applauded every ownage you dished out, my post count would be up around pissedoffsol's. :D

sisteve: 3.141852..... :p :D

This thread rocks

bling.jpg

Back