The Best one!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fastvtec101

Hey there, am new at this Honda stuff/Swap.. but I did my reading, llooking tho google and such, but now I want to tak a next Step...Well, am trying to Get my Honda hatchback It could 93/ or the 96, swap engine.. Alright, but I dont really wanted to spend alot..(4000MAX) But once its done ill proby upgrade it. So my questions is: What is teh cheapest Swap out there, what i heard from Honda-tech forums Easyist swap is b16? but it cost alot tho. So what do think, Am new but am trying to learn i would have profes with me All the way, so The cheapst? And easyest really..

I know know, you get these alot.. but i would love to know why maybe over msn if you like? Well Sorry,

Thanks... for reeadding!

Gay, i cant edit my post.. Anways all i was saying is that.. Botten line Easyest swpa dn cheapst swap too doo... or maybe just Cheapest..

the greenhorn should just do the y-8 swap,probably the cheapest....

Hey there, am new at this Honda stuff/Swap.. but I did my reading, llooking tho google and such, but now I want to tak a next Step...Well, am trying to Get my Honda hatchback It could 93/ or the 96, swap engine.. Alright, but I dont really wanted to spend alot..(4000MAX) But once its done ill proby upgrade it. So my questions is: What is teh cheapest Swap out there, what i heard from Honda-tech forums Easyist swap is b16? but it cost alot tho. So what do think, Am new but am trying to learn i would have profes with me All the way, so The cheapst? And easyest really..

I know know, you get these alot.. but i would love to know why maybe over msn if you like? Well Sorry,

Thanks... for reeadding!

What engine do you have currently?

sounds like he hasn't bought the car yet, he is just planning, so i'm guessing if he gets a cheap dx eg/ek shell... i'd say swap it for lsv. for the OP, lsv means LS integra block (b18a1 or b18b) with a vtec head usually the b16a.

sounds like he hasn't bought the car yet, he is just planning, so i'm guessing if he gets a cheap dx eg/ek shell... i'd say swap it for lsv. for the OP, lsv means LS integra block (b18a1 or b18b) with a vtec head usually the b16a.

Right on the dot, but Are you sure with b18? cheap? like anything really under 4grand really.

But the good thing is... u guys r better then honda tech forums..

No. LS-Vtec isn't something you'd recommend to someone new at swapping motors. :disgust1:

Fuk, You no wat guys, lets just say what you recommdedd Swap for HB 93 or 96' with the price of 4,000$ I hope this time this helps...

i think the cheapest way to go is swap out the head for a y-8 vtec head and turbo??? ,thats if you already have the d15..

for the money you want to spend,i would shop around the motor and trans. and then shop around for your mounts andaxles and clutch etc...becuz you can get a b16 fo a real good price with a little bit of patience.lol

Back