The Best swap for what I want from my car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Oct 28 2003, 12:08 AM-->
1fast5gen
@Oct 27 2003, 08:57 PM
fuck you faggot.. i have an lsvtec swap in my hatch... i know all about the bseries vs hseries swaps.. and i so them myself.. so fuck off.. dohch22a4 ur a fuck..

Whatever, dickbag. Your bitchass has no clue what you're talking about. Your post on the B20 header thread proves that.

Finish grade school and learn how to spell, you bitch boy, faggot-ass fucktard. I also don't give a shit if you do have an LS/VTEC swap in your hatch. If you built it yourself, you probably cut corners and will end up blowing your motor in a few thousand miles. Or, and more likely, you're lying about doing the H22 swaps yourself because you obviously don't realize how expensive and painstaking they really are.

So, to sum it all up, shut the fuck up N00bster McFagtime!

Kids.... don't make me turn this car around.

Man, the H22 vs B18 debate will never end. The H22 and B18 are a comparable swap money wise. The H22 is gonna be a tough swap for someone that doesn't know how to wrench though. I'm doing an h23/vtec in my car, so we'll see how that turns out, but either way. The B18 is a great all around motor. Either way you're gonna get yourself something good. Good luck, and do what makes you happy.

n00bster McFagtime? That's great!

You're both n00bs so... :newbie:'s!
J/p!

oh yeah, GSR. It has a better aftermarket following and it's just easier to swap.

Originally posted by obdtwointegra@Oct 28 2003, 12:05 PM
go ls/vtec, cheaper and faster then da gsr and prelude motor, do whats best!!!

if done properly building an LS/VTEC from scratch is in no way cheaper than a GSR

the ONLY time it really IS cheaper is if you already have an LS

"Yo, baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?" you have that as your signature and you're calling me a faggot? i think that proves somehting right there. and as for the H22 swap, i did put one in a 94 dx eg. dont fuck with me about how much i know or have done, yoiu have no idea.. so take your faggot ass back to your dads house and lick his asshole..fuckin jackass

okie, well i have an opinion... B18C5... mm, be like me :p ;)

1.jpg

motor.jpg

1fast5gen, you are really an ornary bastard. That's a quote from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. That part is hilarious and if you can't see the humor in it then you truly are a festering cum bag.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Oct 28 2003, 09:17 PM
1fast5gen, you are really an ornary bastard. That's a quote from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. That part is hilarious and if you can't see the humor in it then you truly are a festering cum bag.

Jesus christ.... what starts off as a legitimate topic gets taken over with this bickering bullshit.... take it somwhere else.

Back