The best WOW battle ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
i dont understand this game. i mean it didnt even look like anything happened.. :blink:
Put it this way...you start at lvl 1 end up at lvl 60...lvl 60 is like really hard to kill...he just killed FOURTY of them...and mages, they aren't to good at taking hits. They are almost the weakest but strongest class in the game.

i understand the level thing, but for a fight scene thats weak. there was like no action at all.

there really isnt a "strongest class" or a "weakest class." all classes have certain strenghts and weaknesses. i could take out a 60 mage on my 53 shamen extremely easily, but with my 60 warrior, i couldnt take a 55 mage. On the other hand, rogues were not a probelm at all for my warrior, while rogues were a huge problem for mages.

the video wasn't very good quality, so it was hard to see what happened.. the mage just AOE's (area of effect) everything.. which basically does damage to everything within a certain area. in doing so he took out a shit load of horde toons before they got him

Quoted post[/post]]
i understand the level thing, but for a fight scene thats weak. there was like no action at all.

yeah... there was. You just have to understand what happed.

There's PvP arenas in the game.

50 "bad guys" were all piled up, qued for the PvP arena.

This mage wandered into the middle of all of these bad guys and was killed immediately. UNCOOL considering he was at the gereral area for waiting to enter the PvP arena. That's generally considered neutral ground.

The second time, he came back, AS SOON AS HE RESURRECTED, he spammed Area of Effect spells in the area. They killed him, but he took down probably 40 or 50 guys in his wake.

"I Win?"

Well, yes. IMHO, you do. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

yeah... there was. You just have to understand what happed.

There's PvP arenas in the game.

50 "bad guys" were all piled up, qued for the PvP arena.

This mage wandered into the middle of all of these bad guys and was killed immediately. UNCOOL considering he was at the gereral area for waiting to enter the PvP arena. That's generally considered neutral ground.

The second time, he came back, AS SOON AS HE RESURRECTED, he spammed Area of Effect spells in the area. They killed him, but he took down probably 40 or 50 guys in his wake.

"I Win?"

Well, yes. IMHO, you do. lol
lol mine to...Im only a lvl 18 mage so I don't do any pvp...Then again I dont' feel like having to make a new character on PVP server...Does anyone play on Malfurion server? I am in a guild now lol.

I play a level 23 night elf warrior on kilrogg. last night I ran across 2 level 22s killing npcs at maestra's post in ashenvale. it was a tauren shaman and an orc warror. The warrior ran off cause the npcs were owning him. There was also a level 17 human warlock there who got owned by the shaman. I'd never PVP'd before so I figured what the hell and pulled out my 2-hander sword and started whacking this tauren. I nailed like 3 criticals in a row and I would have killed him in another hit but then the orc came back and the tauren healed and I was screwed.

I probably would have kicked their asses if my girlfriend (night elf druid, same level as me) would have healed me but she despises pvp so she refused. I think I kinda took the shaman by surprise though cause I had him in low health within 4 hits lol

Quoted post[/post]]
I play a level 23 night elf warrior on kilrogg. last night I ran across 2 level 22s killing npcs at maestra's post in ashenvale. it was a tauren shaman and an orc warror. The warrior ran off cause the npcs were owning him. There was also a level 17 human warlock there who got owned by the shaman. I'd never PVP'd before so I figured what the hell and pulled out my 2-hander sword and started whacking this tauren. I nailed like 3 criticals in a row and I would have killed him in another hit but then the orc came back and the tauren healed and I was screwed.

I probably would have kicked their asses if my girlfriend (night elf druid, same level as me) would have healed me but she despises pvp so she refused. I think I kinda took the shaman by surprise though cause I had him in low health within 4 hits lol
ya dude I am noticing that..I guess there was a lvl 40 in westfall yesterday while I was playing...So was the fuck yea? Meaning you play in malfurion? My name is doomersdwarf on that.

Don't know if you saw but 4 mages res'd almost simultaneously, a grp of mages spamming instant cast AoE spells can kill large grps of people it's inevitable.

4 Mages:

I saw blast wave, arcane explosion and flame strike go off.... but Im only going to take arcane explosion into consideration because that was the major damage breaker.

Arcane explosion is about 250/sec x 4 = 1000 every sec.

now 250 is an average dmg made by the spell only, that mage that res'd had a full Champion's Regalia set so Im assuming she comes from a mid-game guild and so does her buddies. Now PvP gear + PvP talents that 250 moves up to about 320ish dmg.

320x4 = 1280/sec, the average warrior[this class has the most hp in game] has about 3200 hp, in 3 secs that warrior is dead.

Now I can be a complete nerd and factor in the other spells and crits that went off but I'll leave it at that.

Edit: Sorry If it seems like Im bashing on mages, but they are completely overhyped, a mage is designed to bring a large about of dps, its their role. But I will give them the respect of being one of the best PvP class there is in the game. I play a warlock so you have to see where my hate is comming from :p

dude seriously, my warlock might be the main reason why i quit wow for good.

besides the shitty pvp. :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
dude seriously, my warlock might be the main reason why i quit wow for good.

besides the shitty pvp. :wink:

I quit for a good while to go back to play eq1 :ph34r: I have a 70 Necromancer and & 70 Mage both gnomes :laugh:. My account has been active since 1999, everyone that stuck around for that long should deserve some type of recognition. Over a period of 7 years Ive spent almost $1000 dollars for my subscription to eq1... how about a free year of eq2 huh? :)

Edit:
Quoted post[/post]]
there really isnt a "strongest class" or a "weakest class." all classes have certain strenghts and weaknesses. i could take out a 60 mage on my 53 shamen extremely easily, but with my 60 warrior, i couldnt take a 55 mage. On the other hand, rogues were not a probelm at all for my warrior, while rogues were a huge problem for mages.
QFT

"It's not the class that makes the player, but the player that makes the class"... every class is good, you just gotta learn how to play. I hate it when someone complains about how weak their class is, thats not the problem its you lack the skill to use your class to the fullest potental. Any class can beat another class, this is true, and I'll be willing to prove it.

i had a necro and sk at like lv 60 and quit, then they raised it to 65 and i came back and hit 65 then quit again for good to play DAoC. now i have like 7 50's on DAoC, have quit it like 5 times to go try damn near every other mmo on the market, but i always come back to DAoC. imo its the best out right now. no other game even comes close to touching its pvp.

Quoted post[/post]]
Don't know if you saw but 4 mages res'd almost simultaneously, a grp of mages spamming instant cast AoE spells can kill large grps of people it's inevitable.

4 Mages:

I saw blast wave, arcane explosion and flame strike go off.... but Im only going to take arcane explosion into consideration because that was the major damage breaker.

now 250 is an average dmg made by the spell only, that mage that res'd had a full Champion's Regalia set so Im assuming she comes from a mid-game guild and so does her buddies. Now PvP gear + PvP talents that 250 moves up to about 320ish dmg.

320x4 = 1280/sec, the average warrior[this class has the most hp in game] has about 3200 hp, in 3 secs that warrior is dead.

Now I can be a complete nerd and factor in the other spells and crits that went off but I'll leave it at that.

Edit: Sorry If it seems like Im bashing on mages, but they are completely overhyped, a mage is designed to bring a large about of dps, its their role. But I will give them the respect of being one of the best PvP class there is in the game. I play a warlock so you have to see where my hate is comming from :p

Ok, first of all, let me call out your "facts" by saying my PRIEST, one of the LOWEST stamina'd character's int he game has over 3200 HP at level 60. Warriors can get over 5000 without much issue.

And how the HELL from this pixelated POS can you tell what armor exactly that mage is wearing? YOU CAN'T.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

4 Mages:

Ok, first of all, let me call out your "facts" by saying my PRIEST, one of the LOWEST stamina'd character's int he game has over 3200 HP at level 60. Warriors can get over 5000 without much issue.

And how the HELL from this pixelated POS can you tell what armor exactly that mage is wearing? YOU CAN'T.

Wow buddy not everyone that plays wow is a power gamer, and how the hell is a priest the lowest stamina character in the game? priest gear is focus more towards sta because your base mana is already almost as high as a mage. Warriors may be able to reach over 5000 with all that bullshit GoTW/ pw:f/ blood pact(warlock around) but theres no way in hell an average warrior is going to break 5000 without MC geared equipment. You sir need to 'learn2play' Ive posted links to prove my point, your simply blurbing out words. All I hear blah, blah, blah Im a dirty little tramp.

One of my guildies...

Kiss our ass.

44.jpg

Back