The best WOW battle ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All the Hondaswap members should start new characters on malfurion. So we can all be a group lol. I am in a guild lol. I dunno how to take screenshots while in the game so I can't take a pic of them.

i tried to do that before but noone was interested.

I've already got a character going on Kilrogg and a group of people that I play with. :p

Nice armor BTW. The game looks like crap in that shot compared to some of mine.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Well come on freaking malfurion and then we got 2 so far. Battle is a little punk and uses the excuse that he plays with all his other friends...I told him I would get him decent gear lol. BUT NO!!!!

How are you going to "get me decent gear"?

I've already been making my own gear on Kilrogg for the past 10 levels or so.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Well come on freaking malfurion and then we got 2 so far. Battle is a little punk and uses the excuse that he plays with all his other friends...I told him I would get him decent gear lol. BUT NO!!!!

How are you going to "get me decent gear"?

I've already been making my own gear on Kilrogg for the past 10 levels or so.
I'm in a guild...someone in my guild has to have something..plus I got a few cloth items from what I used when I started.

w00h00 cloth armor!!1!1 omgz0rz

Cloth on a warrior is retarded.

I started a warrior bout 3 days ago only played for like an hour and im already lvl 7 lol. Crappy gear but I am a blacksmith so I can make some stuff when I get higher level hopefully. I was hoping the transfer character would of been able on kilrogg. That way you guys can put your characters onto my server :p

Phuc Dat.

I'm a blacksmith too, and the only reason for having it is when you get above level 225 in skill so you can make endgame equipment. That and you can make a little coin on the side selling midrange equipment on the auctionhouse to twinkers. After being a blacksmith I've pretty much found that almost everything you can make, you either find something better or outlevel the item within 4 or so levels. It is handy if you're playing with a small group and can't run instances early on. I'm still using a couple articles of older equipment I made. Either way, weaponsmithing is almost useless till endgame. Armorsmith is where it's at.

Quoted post[/post]]
Phuc Dat.

I'm a blacksmith too, and the only reason for having it is when you get above level 225 in skill so you can make endgame equipment. That and you can make a little coin on the side selling midrange equipment on the auctionhouse to twinkers. After being a blacksmith I've pretty much found that almost everything you can make, you either find something better or outlevel the item within 4 or so levels. It is handy if you're playing with a small group and can't run instances early on. I'm still using a couple articles of older equipment I made. Either way, weaponsmithing is almost useless till endgame. Armorsmith is where it's at.
I havn't learned any wepons yet. I doubt I will invest my training in it. I might do the early stuff just to get my level up. So far I made some copper armor and stuff.

Back