the better engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well if im remebering right the poormans typer r is a b18c with a typer r head on it right ?

well see the b16a and b18c both are already vtec motors so i wouldnt waste my time i would just build up the head that was already on it that why i say crv/vtec

i want to do some thing with income tax that will make me fast as hell for not much money but stay all motor

and you say crvtec? but why? i know it has tq but so will the ls/vtec. just say i was your friend for a long time and i just got an si what could you tell me about the crvtec that would make me go that way?

sorry for all the questons but i know nothing about this topic and just trying to get a foot hold at where i stand to tell my wife when it comes time to convence her to do this

well yes the tork is very close but its always best to have the biggest gun when needed and the crv block has lower compression so it will like boost better if you turbo it down the road

i have a ek h22a a crx d15b a 200sx silvia motor in it a buick lesaber a prelude and a 67 ford truck but i drive the crx most of the time

do you have a sr20det or just a de and how did you convert it to rwd

do you have a sr20det or just a de and how did you convert it to rwd
well mine is a old one its a 1985 200sx turbo so it came rear will drive and turbo from the factorey but i got a ca18det motor for it

how hard will the swap be i know the ls/vtec swap for my friend was a bitch. and he has a lot of probs. but b/c i already have vtec set up it should not be as heard right

Back