The Black 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

another thing, the black v8 gen 3 and I raced last night, I waxed that ass, video coming later today

363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

After this week, when I sat in front of a fucking television for the first time in 6 years, I now know what that means.

And I'm so upset at myself. That show is full-on retard.

I've seen "Nice" builds.. but none are done right.

I don't know your definition of right so I stuck with "nicely built." Haha His dad has the generation after these. Also nicely built. Procharged. Stock appearing other than the RPF1s.

I can dig some rpf1's , I prefer coupes better than hatches, and this ones slowww , its a 5.0 with bolt ons, but the sho blows the doors off it after about 45 mph

I can dig some rpf1's , I prefer coupes better than hatches, and this ones slowww , its a 5.0 with bolt ons, but the sho blows the doors off it after about 45 mph

Of course. We don't expect anything less from the SHO.

I don't know your definition of right so I stuck with "nicely built." Haha His dad has the generation after these. Also nicely built. Procharged. Stock appearing other than the RPF1s.

It's always that they have great engine builds, but then they put chrome wheels on them. Or ok appearances, but chrome edlebroke stuff on it. Or painted manifolds or some shit like that.

I would love to see one of these with a destroked Cobra motor, some lightweight wheels and cleaned up body.

The problem are the catalogs. People don't have any rhyme or reason for the shit they buy. They just flip through catalogs and buy "whatever".

There is no real design to things like this. Like Jeeps. No real idea what the end result is supposed to be,

I can't wait to get my hands on a 65 mustang coupe and do the build I've been thinking about... old school road race style with modern drive train and suspension ftw

I told you my friend is selling his. The body isn't complete, but what's there is mint. Needs rear glass. He has interior. The body and floors are ready. The engine bay is perfect, and it has a very well running inline 6 in it. Chromey goodness in this build. He wants like $5000 I think.

And it's in CT.

I wish It would stop raining soo I could lower my shitbox, I miss having a garage

OMG!!! YOU TOTALLY PULLED ON THAT LS!!!

15 sec video 7 seconds of racing......not even a 1/8 of a mile on both slow shitboxes

Back