The Black 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FUCK I miss the white car, I wish I had the black cars motor/trans/interior in my white car
58645_10152403202530076_933565706_n.jpg

Last edited:
Piss in his tank. Wait for the inevitable "hey bro, wanna buy your car back?"

lol I dont even have dude who bought its number anymore, phone I had with his number shit on me and he doesnt have a facebook or anything and is 2 hrs away

Saw a white SHO with that super rare mad tyte jdm grille in town yesterday. It was beat to fuck too. But it was an old dude driving.

Classic RX-7 buy down - Cold start the car, shut it off. Wait a minute. Won't start. Lower offer. Pull FI fuse, crank 3 times, reinsert FI fuse, drive away.

Classic RX-7 buy down - Cold start the car, shut it off. Wait a minute. Won't start. Lower offer. Pull FI fuse, crank 3 times, reinsert FI fuse, drive away.

i know that oh 2 well lol ive had 2 fc's and one half-brided, side note they roll start rather easy when flooded

I want too sho swap a sable, just cause a taurus isnt sleeper enough, and its stupid easy, never even would have too take the wheels off the car, unbolt struts at the towers, unhook harness/hoses, drop whole subframe, throw under other car, bolt back up, switch ecu's , done, well change shift linkage over, but still rather simple with a donor car
1st_Gen_Sable.jpg

hotlinking disabled?

i think putting the SHO engine in the taurus wagon gives it a tiny redeeming quality...

My car needs tires, I figured I could either buy a set of new tires for my car, or buy a working sho.

I went with the new tires.

lol touche, but finding a car that can touch a sho performance wise for $1000-1500, isnt happening for less than 5k

OP, please se post above yours, that is all thank you.

bad link

hotlinking disabled?

i think putting the SHO engine in the taurus wagon gives it a tiny redeeming quality...

never even have too take the wheels off too swap 89-99 taurus/sable chassis , take out strut tower bolts, unplug harness, un-do shift linkage, unbolt subframe, throw it under non-sho , re-assemble , really need a whole sho donor car though too really sho covert a slo (non-sho)

Last edited:
im going to pick up a set of stock taurus 16's like this soo I can do my 11.6 big brake upgrade, I think they will look ok and can be picked up super cheap
rims7.jpg

Back