The Black 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy going through old posts like that, to see if I hit the mark or not.

buddy sams sexyy gen 2
577572_10201302905680398_431253923_n.jpg

picked up some koni's today with intrax springs for the front, - 2 dead coils, cant wait too put them on, picking up metal sway bar end links before I install them though
923117_10152801075965217_682274866_n.jpg

What about the rear?

Funny, I was going over my own ban / infraction posts.. Check this one out :
https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/special-investigator-iraq-spending-shut-down-77515/#post729288

lsvtec wrote me up for it. What happened to him anyway ?

I was wondering about him the other day actually. I was reading through some of the reference articles and saw one by him. Clicked on his profile to read up on his post history...he was posting very regularly until one day in 2007, and then he just left and never came back, lol.

I really would like too request that my thread title gets put back too what it was, and the sandwich shit gets taken off, people want too get mad about me posting in other places, but my threads got taken over with bullshit, I feel as if no matter how much I am unliked , I do deserve some respect here, I have been here for years now, and believe it or not , I actually have a pretty vast knowledge-base of obd0/1 hondas

Back