The Blizzard of 2013

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We got hit with the tail end of it last night when it was on its way to you guys... It was bobbing up and down at the freezing point, snowing, raining, back and forth. Got 2 or 3 inches at rush hour that all melted by morning, but it was like driving through a slurpee.

We got hit with the tail end of it last night when it was on its way to you guys... It was bobbing up and down at the freezing point, snowing, raining, back and forth. Got 2 or 3 inches at rush hour that all melted by morning, but it was like driving through a slurpee.

Same here.

this shits a dud so far. 2" max on the ground. its not even snowing any more. it better pick up soon if we're ever going to get the quanities they are talking about before morning.

it was in the upper 30's and sunny here...i wish i was back home :(

we got .32" of snow here last night here, but in a city an hour away they got 5" of snow. there were a few school delays and closings in the area....lol.

This is retarded. It's been snowing every day in my area for the past 2 weeks. NO JOKE. It snows white out for 10 minutes, then the sun comes out and melts it down. The grass has been white since December 18th.

This storm was supposed to pass over us. We're 9 inches in so far, and it's still a white-out. No wind though.

I'm so glad that shit passed right by us.

I drove from Hartford to Lowell yesterday. This is nothing.

about 30 inches of snow here. you cant even see the cars in the backyard they look like small lumps in a sea of white.

Back