The Boosted F-Series 1F-edUpFirstGen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Heres the tear down from today:
Black Greasy Block:
l_328cfd2832bf49ddbaf0821e7654e0a8.jpg

l_c927f73072234b6cbf481c84d444ff93.jpg

l_fe91a0d2b1ce42929e45fbe9717ba000.jpg

Suuuurre. i COULDA used the filter wrench.. but honestly. a fram doesnt deserve it... DEATH TO YOU!.
l_008c276a46164688be09500101dd8f57.jpg

Stripped & Mostly degreased
l_3130524278694ab3b09889532c8d5c2f.jpg

l_14f321457b86477d924c7d9bad362c45.jpg

l_9401185ed484469f940b4b0d4e70f643.jpg

Intake manifold, ready to be customised :)
l_6b9fc1b81cd541839635acc7ea57f28e.jpg

Parts....
l_5c5f61b4dc204bf882b6b8e73e011f1a.jpg

Pistons and Rods for SALE!!!!
Stock rods and pistons out of the f22a4. (you figure out whatelse they fit, i dont know)
They are in great shape. approx 90k ish miles. what you see is what you get! great replacement set. Pulled from a running motor. Make me an offer! Just need something to help fund the bisimoto!
l_2f2da5019d374d7d8f9d7905314d2c6f.jpg

Block is ready to get some work done now! Depends on how busy i am monday if i get to them or not. I got some wheels to do for eli now :)

:concur: more pics of them lol... especially the charger it looks bad but nice build keep it up and i think fram is better than purolator lol

i see elenor and a good lookin charger in the background....hmmm i wanna work where you work

Haha, the charger i have no idea what its doing there, i think its a friends car and its just needing a place to park for a while. its been back there for MONTHS now. i think the motor needs a little help, i know it was having starting problems over the summer when we were trying to move it around. But that doesnt explain why its here. were not a mechanic shop!

The eleanor is a car i built, we just got back from the paint shop. The guy that owns the building i work in, thats his car. Thats his 34 ford in front of my new air compressor too. thats going to be one siiick as truck when i finish it lmao.
:concur: more pics of them lol... especially the charger it looks bad but nice build keep it up and i think fram is better than purolator lol

Ill post a off topic thread with some pictures.

:werd: You got a gnarly 'Stang and Charger in the same garage that your building a Honda motor in? Something is wrong there.

Whats sad, is my honda will be faster haha. Theres another mustang on the other side of that charger thats getting the treatment next.. the motor for it is in my shop. lets just say... its HUGE. And the eleanor will be going up for sale when its finished :)

What a Rebel. So are you using Rc Injectors now?

I havnt bought new injectors yet, ill hold off for now, new internals are my main goal at this point.

build is looking nice! iv got a nice f22a1 block i was thinking about stripping and leaving outside for the winter... maybe by then i have some money to build a nice f22 to put into my poor accord. maybe a boosted dd? :D gotta get back to work on my damn hatch soon too... :(

Thanks!

wanted to buy my pistons for xmas, but im going to the dunes for new years, and i gotta impress a new girl i met haha. so i'll probably be pretty broke after that long weekend :(

But ill atleast get some block work done over the next week.

they are probably both shit lol.

Stick with OEM, or go high qualty. anything sold at walmart i wouldnt put into my car lol.

Thanks!

wanted to buy my pistons for xmas, but im going to the dunes for new years, and i gotta impress a new girl i met haha. so i'll probably be pretty broke after that long weekend :(

But ill atleast get some block work done over the next week.

why not just fuck her and dump the money into the engine... :confused:

Kiss your money and engine building days goodbye. lol I separated from my wife for the past year and finally have another engine build yet I am still helping her with bills and buying her cars and what not. Being single is probably the greatest thing in the world but when you are single you don't want to be. Friends with benefits seems like the best way to go these days unless you get too attached. Idk Maybe I am a Dick as well.

thats kinda weird... i've had bad luck with purolator but never any with fram :shrug2:

Have you seen them both cut apart? Honestly, Purolator isn't that wonderful either- I won't buy either brand for filters.

All about finding the winners ;)

this chick drives a lifted toyota pickup. she would probably give me money to help build my car haha. just gotta win her over first ROFL

It would be epic if it was body dropped with bags instead lol

Back