The Boosted F-Series 1F-edUpFirstGen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's called candy rasberry.
If you want to make the trip, and bring me a cleaned block, i can have it done in less than an hour and ill cut ya a good deal to make it worth the trip ;)

Rahhaahaha. Roflcopter! I want to see the pink, so bad! Carlos Spicywiener, over and out. kshh!

alright, well after some carefull thought... after my 4 day vacation im going to start prepping it for anodized red. Its a 4 stage color. So it will probably take me 4 days to complete. but i think it will be well worth it.

it doesnt? LMAO shows what a honda noob i am!! what part needs to be powdered? Ill make sure i get that covered, thanks for the Heads up. (no pun intended haha)

well my long weekend just got cut super short. So im at the shop going to work on the block and head today :)
i think my new front mount showed up today too but i havnt been home yet, so we will see.
updates/pictures tonight :)

started getting the head cleaned up!!
Looks 1000 Times better doesnt it?
l_3c8e509b17164c62932410a4c2d9ec39.jpg

Got stage 2 of the base coat laid down for the block.
l_2769ecd41e2247c3bfcd31be451e0de3.jpg

and now that i got home. i find my new massive front mount waiting for me :)
l_689b53c9009a44ae886e23cde749add5.jpg

More updates soon!

Well one sore wrist later. i got all the valves/springs out. thats sure a bitch of a job with out the proper tool! lmao but i got it done :) good old tricks of the trade.
sorry for the gloomy pic. but nothing else really exciting going on.
l_63cd125762904e8d862c0d10fccc71c9.jpg

More sooon.

i have a trick with a socket i found my first time taking the valves out of a head. takes me like 5 mins or less to take out all the valves... :D

i used a socket and a magnent too. but fuck it took me a while to figure out the trick to make it work lol. finally the last 5 springs i was able to pop out super fast.. but the first 11 were a biizznatch

Removing the keeper after compressing the spring.

correct, it sucks it out of the retainer so it can all come apart. other wise when you decompress the spring it just stays in.

Last edited:
Man this project is weird. There's, what do you call it, progress? Haha.

Looking good man. But I was really digging that purple.

Man this project is weird. There's, what do you call it, progress? Haha.

Looking good man. But I was really digging that purple.

haha i do my best. it should start progressing faster soon. my cam and cam gear will be here soon. and ill finish the head and get it going. On another sader note... my aunt just died. But on the positive side of that. a small fortune came my way. so that will greatly help with getting a new house with a shop! so that means ill be able to drag home my shell sooner im hoping. So better progress will be up soon.

We'll if all goes well, ill be picking up my shell here soon. Its pretty ugly, and pretty ruff. But i love it :)
l_9ac2bf8ad10045fc864d1be5d9bf0ea2.jpg

l_2dc8e99083bb48ccab2fff1e0311760b.jpg

l_abbd56db9f2243b587e7890fab5e6bed.jpg

l_393be8267acd45d69a14bf9d84120ad2.jpg

More updates to come sooon :)

Back