The Boosted F-Series 1F-edUpFirstGen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would love to slap a d in one of those things and dd the shit out of it.

"This" means:

I wholeheartedly agree with the above statement.

ohhhh hahaha. guess it makes sense now!

Finally ordered the red powder for the block.
and i just bought my main and rod bearing set! motor should start going back together soooooonnn!

small update. Finally finished cleaning my head, its finally ready for some machine work. I'll get that done asap! and i powder coated the rear coolant line with a custom mixed color. I called it, Color Coated Neon Green :)
Before:
l_3dcf4d9d1fdd413183e2d21ddef8e659.jpg

after:
l_1b4e4a10a2a44537b22168eed421add0.jpg

sorry the room im working in right now has lack of lights.... I'll get some new lighting here in a couple days lol. No more gloomy pictures!!

FINALLY!! Bisimoto finally emailed me back with a tracking number saying my cam shaft is done and it and the cam gear are on the way!! They better be here friday, because i paid for 3 day shipping! WOOT!

Kiss your money and engine building days goodbye. lol I separated from my wife for the past year and finally have another engine build yet I am still helping her with bills and buying her cars and what not. Being single is probably the greatest thing in the world but when you are single you don't want to be. Friends with benefits seems like the best way to go these days unless you get too attached. Idk Maybe I am a Dick as well.

lmao +++1
:thumbsup: same here on the single part.

its freaking NIIICE. im so stoked i went with it. i cant wait to get teh pistons and rods from them now lol

Back