The Car is No More

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OldEMaltLiQuoR

I had to work on SuperBowl weekend, so I drove the trains station w/ my gf, and parked right infront of the platform (12:15).
I get back @ 7:30 and some dirty mother fucker stole my car, in broad daylight from the LIRR trainstation parking lot.

I can't believe this shit happened to me man. I don't even know what I should be feeling right now. I really wish I could find out who did it so I could cause them a lot of pain, but that wouldn't really bring my car back.

It sucks man, LI is turning into the fucking ghetto. I wanna move the fuck outta here but, anywhere in the tri-state area is preety much equally ghetto or will be in the next 10yrs.

Sorry to hear that man, Move out of the city. Hell, I leave my keys in my car and don't worry about it.

not to many problems here. CT. well, atleast in bristol. people who steal lick cock. fucking cocksuckers

New York is a toilet. WTF do you expect?

I hope for your sake you had a full-coverage insurance policy. And on your next car, install Lo-Jack.

Its a serious bummer to hear about your loss. Hopefully they'll find your car somewhere with just some minor stuff stripped out.

daymn that sucks ballz yo. hope you can get it back, and not all stripped to hello

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 5 2005, 10:22 PM
not to many problems here. CT. well, atleast in bristol. people who steal lick cock. fucking cocksuckers
[post=456942]Quoted post[/post]​

you new to the area or something? i know of at least 8 people in the past 2 years who have had their cars stolen in town.

check with the police dept. first, they have a history of towing cars. they attempted to tow my work van once for absolutely no reason. It was parked in a legitamit spot and i was doing what i had to do came back and they were loading it on a tow truck,

I would have fought the parking ticket but I really had no proof. So I paid the 60 bucks.

Same thing happens to me EVERYTIME I try to park anywhere near Jamaica Ave. I get a ticket every single time, and there is never a sign that says no parking, all the cars around me don't get tickets either.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 6 2005, 04:03 AM-->
erebunicrx
@Feb 5 2005, 10:22 PM
[post=456942]Quoted post[/post]​

you new to the area or something? i know of at least 8 people in the past 2 years who have had their cars stolen in town.
[post=457029]Quoted post[/post]​

WERD although in B town you have to be more concerned with people breaking into your car, no matter what part of town you park your car in.

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 5 2005, 09:54 PM
Sorry to hear that man, Move out of the city. Hell, I leave my keys in my car and don't worry about it.
[post=456936]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree move out into the country, we never lock our doors or cars.

anyone familiar w/ insureance. I have comprehensive coverage on my car so they should gimee back some cash. But do they give you back the suggested retail price (what the dealer would charge) or the private party value?

I have Geico, anyone know how long before they cut you a check? I know they'll prob. wait to see if the car turns up anywhere.

I have no idea. PM ahedau.

Funny story, this girl I know got her car stolen in Queen Anne, Seattle. A few weeks later it showed up 10 minutes down the road from where it disappeared, parked in a residential area. The guy that stole it, drove it as a daily driver, and even went as far to vacuum it out and clean the windows.

hey man i just got back from mardi gra. My girl got 100 buck stolen from the cleaning biches. They fired my ass up when they did that. You can do alot of things to me, i can take it like man......... but when you make my girl upset, your looking to get a beating! Sorry to hear about your car man. shit happens. ...........It seems to happen everywhere I go.

Didnt you just get that car? Sorry to hear about that :( And gap insurance is where the cover what you paid for the car.

geico huh? After they decide to pay you any money they will probably drop you and you will have to find other more expensive insurance. Geico drops alot of people once they file a claim.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Feb 7 2005, 12:20 AM
Didnt you just get that car? Sorry to hear about that :( And gap insurance is where the cover what you paid for the car.
[post=457315]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah dude. Thats what hurts the most. I just bought that shit arround x-mass time last year. I did the timing belt and water pump, all new breaks pads. I was getting ready to put a new suspension on it. I never really had the chance to do any real work on that car. Never even changed the oil. *tear runs down left cheek*

Do you think the DOHC VTEC badge in the back had something to do w/ it getting stolen? The guy I bought it from told me to razor blade it off, but I didn't wanna F* up the paint. I dunno, guess it doesn't matter @ this point. That shits gone either way.... Back to taking the bus for me.

gap insurance

gap insurance is meant to cover the diffrence between what you owe on the car and what its worth, this is really only if you have a loan on it

a lot of times the car will be worth less than the amount you owe, so if it gets totaled the gap will cover what the insurance company won't pay the bank...

not having gap = pwned

yea, dohc vtec prob had everything to do with it getting stolen/parted out already
i live in upstate and my shit got robbed, so moving to the country doesn't always help

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 5 2005, 08:54 PM
[post=456936]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: I live way out in the suburbs and in the middle of nowhere. My CRX has been in the driveway for 6 months; the keys sit on the passenger seat.

Even if it were stolen, the brake calipers have been removed so they'd either not get very far, or get away very quickly. :D

Back