The Car Show with Adam Carolla

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
image_aboutMainHeader.jpg

Funnyman and automotive freak, Adam Carolla, brings you the ultimate car lover’s show, featuring awesome cars, epic driving adventures and the best of automotive culture. It’s the perfect mix of comedy, shop talk and eye candy brought to you by Adam and his co-hosts, Pulitzer Prize-winning automotive journalist Dan Neil; “TheSmokingTire.com” founder Matt Farah; and former NBA Champion John Salley. Premieres Wednesday, July 13th at 10pm ET only on SPEED.

The Car Show hosted by Adam Carolla | Facebook

looks promising.
Perhaps what American top gear should have been?
either way, it's another car show to watch :)

Interesting. I didn't know he was a car guy. I hope its better than TGA. Should be.

Yeah he's a pretty huge car guy; IIRC he had some "vintage" race cars(Datsuns IIRC) and competed in racing events.

I didn't realize that he was a car guy...

oh man, another top gear huh?

its going to be the next apprentice and idol thing.
a huge fad, and every channel is going to have their shitty knock off.

and not stupid annoying rich cunts from cali....

I'll take this and US Top Gear over HDT's Motorweek, which should really be renamed "sticking pencils into your eyes".

Farrah should be good, as I love the Smoking Tire blog and I do like Dan Neil. I personally think Ezra Dyer should have taken Neil's spot as Neil already had a show - but Neil's sense of humor definitely puts him yards ahead of the TG USA cast.

Will it have "girls driving cars on trampolines?" during the end credits?

Love Adam Carolla.

He's a huge car guy. Always talked about it on his radio show and on Loveline once in a while he'd talk about his cars. He also flips houses. Konws everything you need to about residential construction as well. My hero.

Slammed89Integra said:
Love Adam Carolla.

He's a huge car guy. Always talked about it on his radio show and on Loveline once in a while he'd talk about his cars. He also flips houses. Konws everything you need to about residential construction as well. My hero.

Sums up my thoughts on the man pretty well. When I drove combine that's the only show I would listen to.

About 3/4s of the way through the recording. It's like Sportscenter/Pardon The Interruption meets Top Gear. So far so good. I think they have a good chemistry between the hosts.

So far Im liking this way better compared to Top Gear US

Back