The car theif mecca

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you think you're responsible enough to drive you should be responsible enough to take care of a ticket.

How about...instead of using the plastic cover for the ignition...Try using bare hand made steel cover 2 piece.??How about an clutch lock N put in 1st gear?Brake lock? OR the best idea of me always saying to everyone!!! Get a police wheel lock...Lock the whole tire down!!! Old school style... I think all these idea's, one of them has to work!!

I got an idea!

get a laptop which uses finger print reading, a hondata ECU mod in which you password at night with a system map that will not allow the car to start... and if they try to start it it detonates c4 hidden in the seat.

Easy... swap ecu's. ;)

I never really had to deal with too many thieves in my area. When I had my turbo bubble, I would always take the ecu out at night. It was a DEFI setup, which, the harness was hard wired in (no plug-n-play), and the only way it would start (due to the injectors), was with my ecu. I always parked inbetween cars so it couldnt be towed.

I've had my car broken into once. Well, more attempted, but they couldn't get the door open, so they ripped out my door seal trying.

If I have to leave the car sitting there, I take a padlock, and lock the clutch pedal and leave it in 1st, then flash the hondata s300 with a fuel map of 0 across all regions. It'll never start.

Another thing you can do, is just use common sense, and leave the car looking stock from the outside. Then you never have any problems. But then again, everyone in germany steals VWs and BMWs, not Hondas.

Still no word... tuesday my lil gsr was lifted. either way i didn't pay those tickets when i was 17 and bein a jack ass so it's not like i do that shit anymore.

i'm building 2 switches in 1 for the battery and one for the fuel pump. Then at night im losening all my lug nuts on a tire or two =)

Then at night im losening all my lug nuts on a tire or two =)
you're going to forget that one day and be in a rush and it will backfire on you.

1. Modesto, California
2. Las Vegas/Paradise, Nevada
3. San Diego/Carlsbad/San Marcos, California
4. Stockton, California
5. San Francisco/Oakland/Fremont, California
6. Laredo, Texas
7. Albuquerque, New Mexico
8. Phoenix/Mesa/Scottsdale, Arizona
9. Yakima, Washington...The illegal immigrant mecca of washington state. imagine that.
10. Tucson, Arizona

Seattle and Tacoma both used to be in the top 5. surprising things have changed.

I've had my car broken into once. Well, more attempted, but they couldn't get the door open, so they ripped out my door seal trying.

If I have to leave the car sitting there, I take a padlock, and lock the clutch pedal and leave it in 1st, then flash the hondata s300 with a fuel map of 0 across all regions. It'll never start.

Another thing you can do, is just use common sense, and leave the car looking stock from the outside. Then you never have any problems. But then again, everyone in germany steals VWs and BMWs, not Hondas.
Or be like me and never have money to modify the car outside or in. Because who the fuck wants a 97 auto Integra with 124K. Hell, sometimes I dont even want it.

If you tell the insc company that you have added mods to your car and you have bill of sales for these parts and you hand them to the company they will inscure what you have done to your car.

But here is another way to keep your car from being stollen move out of the hood!

But here is another way to keep your car from being stollen move out of the hood!
cars don't get stolen in the hood dummy. nothing to steal. cars get stolen from the suburbs that have people who like to modify cars.

Gah I hate car thieves. I'm just glad that I live in a Cul-de-sac in the very back of a development, oh and a cop lives right next door to us as well.

Thats a false sense of security. Maybe its less likely but it can still happen. Both times my cars have been broken into cops have lived next door. The 1st one was at my parent's house which is a very good neighborhood, on a road that no one would go down unless you lived there. The 2nd happened at an apt I lived at, the alarm was bypassed.

Also remember if they want it bad enough, theres always a tow truck, crow bars to gain access into garages, and dollies to move cars around on.

I had 2 friends that had both their cars stolen in one night.

One we had the main relay pulled, so it wont start. So the stole the other one to push the one that wouldn't start down the road and stripped it.

I would much rather use a garage, a lot safer for the car overall.

moral of the story.. no matter what you do... if they want it bad enough they'll get it
exactly what i said.

haven't you seen "gone in 60 seconds"? they steal a fucking porche from the dealer, cars from parking lots/storage/houses. this shit really happens. it's not that hard to steal a car.

shit, if they really wanted to do it the easy way, they would just sit waiting at your house for you to come home. then pull a gun on you and drive off with a running car and the keys.

Back