The car theif mecca

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea...

GS-R Has been found. ............................And I quote a small segment of the conversation.

'What condition is the vehicle in?'
"I do not know sir."
'They had to have written something on the report'
"Ok sir all I see is it is undrivable"
'Bullshit tell me what you know'
...click...

=(

Yea...

GS-R Has been found. ............................And I quote a small segment of the conversation.

'What condition is the vehicle in?'
"I do not know sir."
'They had to have written something on the report'
"Ok sir all I see is it is undrivable"
'Bullshit tell me what you know'
...click...

=(
probably no engine and the wheels are on blocks.

If you tell the insc company that you have added mods to your car and you have bill of sales for these parts and you hand them to the company they will inscure what you have done to your car.

Have you ever actually tried this? I don't know how it is with your insurance company, but with mine they jack your rates way up if you report after-market equipment...

Or be like me and never have money to modify the car outside or in. Because who the fuck wants a 97 auto Integra with 124K. Hell, sometimes I dont even want it.

Oh, trust me, some dick-head will try to steal it at some point. I have the exact same car and somebody tried to jack it a while back...nearly tore the door handle off...

This is barely related to the thread, but seeing the word "thief" spelled "theif" is so hard on the eyes...

Oh, trust me, some dick-head will try to steal it at some point. I have the exact same car and somebody tried to jack it a while back...nearly tore the door handle off...
But from your sig I see your lowered, with at least alloy wheels and a lip. It at least looks modified. Mine has hubcaps, stock springs, and isn't even tinted. I do have the exhaust, but that's it. I'm not saying it's not steal-able, just pointing out that it really draws no extra attention.

But from your sig I see your lowered, with at least alloy wheels and a lip. It at least looks modified. Mine has hubcaps, stock springs, and isn't even tinted. I do have the exhaust, but that's it. I'm not saying it's not steal-able, just pointing out that it really draws no extra attention.

Ah, yeah, good point...

CHICKWITHASTICK from TEAM-INTEGRA ,Her DC2 was stolen this morning from Texas,had all kinds of security and still gone .Lojack and massive amounts of insurance are the only way to go.

CHICKWITHASTICK from TEAM-INTEGRA ,Her DC2 was stolen this morning from Texas,had all kinds of security and still gone .Lojack and massive amounts of insurance are the only way to go.

Really? Damn...I'll have to cruise over to T-I and check that out...

If you tell the insc company that you have added mods to your car and you have bill of sales for these parts and you hand them to the company they will inscure what you have done to your car.

But here is another way to keep your car from being stollen move out of the hood!

That only works if you have a thing called "personal" on your policy. And these rates go up depending on how much "personal" you add. If you want to insure 10k worth of personal on your car, your rate will go up drastically. And from there, if it does get stolen, you have to supply legitament receipts for all parts covered and they have to be dated after your coverage begins.

or you could ge the viper system with the remote that tells you wats happening to your car as its happening and just go out there with a gun and tell the bitch to back off...
or drive a stock looking car with faded paint and a flamethrower attatched to the steering wheel (just duck every time you start it)

My baby was stripped.

I kinda figured. =(

you guys arent listening.. i'm betting over 2/3 of the cars that are stolen arent even started, they're pushed on a trailer

you guys arent listening.. i'm betting over 2/3 of the cars that are stolen arent even started, they're pushed on a trailer
i've been saying this too...a garage is about the only way you can keep your car safe. and that still isn't 100%.

no no pics.

=(

Just a frame
and I don't have room for it anywhere. So im making the cops dust it and such. lol

no no pics.

=(

Just a frame
and I don't have room for it anywhere. So im making the cops dust it and such. lol

wow that really sucks.. sorry man :( is you insurance going to give you some loot? are you going to start over with the shell.. or ditch it and start a new project?

No loot. I'm broke so I only had liability.
I don't have the finances to rebuild it.
So I'm probably going DC5. I'm afraid but it might turn out good...

why dont you just take out the dummy mount from the engine bay and take one of the sparkplug wires out and take the computer out and get a alpa lock and a pager alarm like a viper or sumthing like that they wont be able to be ready for all of that and get another battery for the alarm and put it in the trunk and put a lock on the steerign wheel colum

Last edited:
Back