The Cashizslick Update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Hey all,

Its been a while since ive been on here . . figured i'd let you all know whats been up.

Since I moved down here to NJ I have been working a lot. I'm up at 7am and am home by 7:30pm (if I get luckey). I leech off my neighbor's wireless internet - its not the most reliable, but its free. Guess this shows that you can take me out of Springfield, but the Springfield is stuck with me forever.

Overall things are good. Working a lot isnt so bad. I mean, I used to spend all day broke as a joke, studying for classes at college . . now I work all day, am less stressed out, and actually have money.

There is so much to do here in NYC/NJ. The city is 30 minutes away from where I live in NJ and I go there all the time - its crazy.

Last weekend I went home, got the S14 running again with my dad's help, threw on some 20mm wheel spacers, and drove her back here to NJ. Thank God my rent is under the norm here so I can afford a parking space in this crowded place. Its a little expensive to park here but I miss cars so much. I really want to keep drag racing and start doing some autox this summer so to me its worth it to pay to park.

All in all things are going well - Thank God. Its been completely crazy having to go from being a college kid to a real adult . . . these things called "bills" keep coming in the mail :huh::huh::huh:.

Hope all is well with you guys - did i miss anything good?

Oh, and here is a quick pic of the car w/less wheel gap :) and the accident damage (woman driver!) I never fixed. Just glad she only backed into my corner lense - barely scraping the bumper and missing the fender.

DSC00453.JPG

Back