The Civic! (And Friends)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Okay, figured I'd post up some pics of the car with the new Sportlines and wheels/tires on it. Last pic I had up the car was rocking steelies and GC coilovers. Keep in mind the hood is not left primered to look like CF, rather it is unpainted because the whole front of the car is to be repainted in the spring, with new fenders and a bumper. As for the dents, the two current dents on the car (drivers side fender, pass. side rear lower 1/4) were both accumulated within the same week (!) while sitting in the parking at a local Shaw's where I work.

Ah well, don't make fun of my car too much. It's slow like whoah, but handles like a dream and is pretty nice in the twisties.

med_gallery_34733_413_11286.jpg

Front view, sorry for the darkness, taken during a cloudy day.

med_gallery_34733_413_41257.jpg

Close up view. Note the awsome speed dent on the fender. A little mallet action and some Krylon and it's barely noticable from 4 feet away.

med_gallery_34733_413_188775.jpg

Artsy kinda view, showing the brakes, wheels and tires. See that line and space where the bumper meets the fender? That's where the bumper was RIPPED off the body fastener and torn halfway off by a lady backing out of a parking space next to me. I put it back on the best I could - zipties are my friend.

med_gallery_34733_413_19413.jpg

Engine shot. Since my external coil was moving up against my short-ram, I decided on making it an extra-short ram. Also note the zip-ties on the bumper. Previously held on with stock bolts, the TaHOE who ripped it off pulled the bumper away from the bolts making their old holes useless. Yay for zipeties once again.

med_gallery_34733_413_47327.jpg

Friends EP3 hatch, hes a member at EPHatch.com. Ricer red grille is gone now. He's rocking a set of Volk GT-N's and a Type-R lip.

med_gallery_34733_413_5574.jpg

Another artsy pic - front ends of the Civics.

med_gallery_34733_413_82465.jpg

Civic nation. Taken via a tri-pod on top of another car.

All pics were taken by my photo-maniac friend who incidentially is the photographer for our car club. At a meet at the Hopkington st. Forest he managed to get our club into the leading shot for the article about the meet. Neato. I'll try and dig out the pic.

I'll post some more non-Honda pics of our club (lots of Subies for Celerity and others). The pics may seem a little low-quality, but have been significantly resized.

you bastard! you said you werent going to be there this weekend :p

gonna be at whitinsville DD this coming sunday?

not bad, i have the sportlines in my hatch, i enjoy them very much also, i can also tune them with teh agx struts that are with em. very good combo in my opinion, maybe not for full race, but me likey.

Yeah. After about 2 weeks of the whole club ragging on him for being a ricer, he finnally went back and bought a regular OEM grill. We told him the car had a bloody nose.

hhhaaaa. thats funny. its either my computer/monitor or the pictures are a little hazy... i dont know but its fucking with me.

They're kinda fuzzy because I had to resize them from being ridiculously huge. Original sizes were something like 3560 x 18... I dont have Ps here at college, so I'm making do with MS PictureIt! suite.

This thread renforces why i hate EPs.

Nice EG...couple 100 bucks and some TLC it could be UBER clean.

thats why i love the guys i hang out with...we got an engine guy, a turbo guy (well sorta...thats me), a paint/body guy and a sound guy...we just need a tuner and we'd be all set.....and the only person left couldnt work on a car to save his life.........drives a stock 2003 S-10....i forgot there were stock S-10s

Ditto. My poor D15 has had a many sessions of near-death trying to keep up with WRX's. 130mph on 146? Yes. Too bad they were running about 30mph faster than I could go.

Now whenever they go anywhere, I either ride with them, or take my moms SE-R Spec V. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Ditto. My poor D15 has had a many sessions of near-death trying to keep up with WRX's. 130mph on 146? Yes. Too bad they were running about 30mph faster than I could go.

Now whenever they go anywhere, I either ride with them, or take my moms SE-R Spec V. :ph34r:

A compusmart co-worker of mine, works at Access TCA also... has a silver bug-eye wrx. completely stock except for uppipe, downpipe, and a boost controller. that sweeper to get on 146 to worcester from whitinsville... forget it. if i pull into that corner at damn near 60 he wont even catch me till the end of the ramp :p

Yeah, on the highway I'm completely outclassed, but on some backroads I can usually outpace them in quick right/left turns and off-camber corners. My favorite onramp/offramp is I295 to 146N, or 146N onto I295 South. I've passed a many slow-pokes where the ramp is wide enough. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
we'll have to play some cat and mouse :)

Perhaps.

But in 2 weeks the winter tires and steelies go on, so it better be soon. Think next spring I'm gonna go with some good coilovers, rear LCAs, a Beaks rear brace and a Sus. Techniques rear bar. I'm getting tired of this "im going to life the rear inside tire under cornering" thing my car likes to do. Very disconcerting when doing about 50mph around a dec-radius on-ramp in between jersey barriers. :dry:

Back