The complete HID noob thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Although my headlights are 100% fine and dandy, I still have problems driving at night after/during a rainstorm. black pavement tends to absorb light instead of reflecting it, and Ft Wayne doesn't like using reflectors on the roads.

So... I'm looking around for HID kits.

Only found one kit so far. Is this a real HID kit?

Boltz HID Conversion Kit H3 6000K Spark White by: Boltz - Krazy

Kinda pricey...

I forget who it was that showed some pictures of their HIDs, was it Calesta?

i messaged him about it..

*edit*

after thinking about it.. wouldnt they be the same.. i mean the EH/EGs and EJ/EMs take the same headlight bulb, so why wouldnt it fit..

Last edited:
If the HID bulbs fit in the stock housings then it wouldn't matter. If I need a whole new housing then it will.

well, i messaged him so we'll see what he says.. as soon as he responds ill let you know..

Thank ya sir. I'll be on AIM all day. revolution8k

he got back to me already.. pm me your email and what you want if you want me to relay the info to him.. ..

Yea, I have a kit for almost every make or model car on the road. The EM1 2000 Si uses an H4 bulb which is the same bulb used in the EG/EH.

So basically you need a H4 kit, all i need to know if you would like to order a set is your e-mail and the color temp that you would like. Once i know if you want to order the kit and I have the color temp I'll send a invoice out to your e-mail with a link to make a payment. Once payment is received your order will be packed and shipped same day if possible (depending on what time i receive payment) or next day.

Please let me know if there is any other questions that I may answer for you.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

hey just go to hidworld.com...then browse to find which kit will fit ur car and then order then....it will cost $220 shipping include...if they are a 6k kit................

Back