The craziest thing ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No doubt in my mind. After subduing him, I'd of pressed charges.

Someone walks into my house, they are going to get fucking shot. Alot. With what depends on what room I happen to be in when they have the unfortunate luck of walking in. That being said, my door is always locked. Home or away, dead bolted, no exceptions.

This is a long story so but its worth reading it.
:eek: :ufucktard::kick::slap: :owned::police: :stretcher:

But here is the smilie cliffnotes version if your lazy.

Im sitting on the computer browsing Hondaswap when some guy walks in my apartment, at first I thought it was my friend Johnny G, but he lives in Alabama and never told me he was coming up and I wouldnt expect him to walk in my house at 3 in the morning. I ask this guy who the hell he is, he asks me who the hell I am. I say I dont know because I dont know who the hell you are but you need to get the fuck out of my house. He tells me to shut up that it wasnt my house, I tell him yeah it is so GTFO. I get up and turn on the lights and this guy sits down on my couch like its his house. I tell him to get up and get the fuck out now. He tells me to chill out, I say yeah you can chill right on out of my house and walk over to him. He stands up and grabs my wrists and looks me straight in the eyes and asks me how I dont know who he is. He starts shaking me and I got an immediate adrenaline rush because I start thinking no way in hell this guy is going to try to beat my ass in my own house. He starts moving on me like he was going to do something, so I drew the line and gave him a swift knee below the belt, so he lets go ands starts to drop, I stand him back up with an upper cut then grab his neck and push him back onto the couch and give him 3 quick jabs to the face and ask him again, get the fuck out. I pick him up and start to walk him to the door. He starts trying to come at me again so I let him have another taste of my knuckles, throw him up against the wall and pull his one arm up behind the back and jam my other elbow into the back of his head. I yell for Kristin to come open the door and she comes running out of our room naked as a jay bird (refer to GF picture thread) He struggles out, I grab him and throw him on the floor and him 4 straight to the face, Kristin opens the door and I throw him out, meanwhile the SOB is bleeding all over our shit. He slams into the neighbors door and I close and lock mine. Call the cops, they come out I tell them the same story and the cop just looked at me like he didnt believe me until I show him all the blood. They catch the guy trying to hide out in the carport. Cop comes back in and tells me yeah you busted up his face pretty good we're gonna have to take him to the hospital, would you like to press any charges? I say no, he'll be feeling bad enough tomorrow, and then the cop says, yeah we always like to see a little street justice. Make sure to keep your door locked. I say yeah have a good night.

So that was my Tuesday night excitement.

Glad you didn't get hurt or shot. I was a doorman for four and a half years and used to fight before I moved to B.F. Georgia a year ago. I have had many violent expiriences.

We were playing card/drinking games in my house one night. It was very nice and breezy so I had the front door open and uncharacteristically, had some rap music on...I believe it was Talib Kweli...all of a sudden I look up and there's some dude in a yellow workout suit just standing in my living room. He wasn't acting threatening. We were like, who the fuck are you? He's like "aww man, yo music sounded sooo good I just had to come in" He was high as shit and said he was looking for somewhere to drink the 40 he just bought. His eyes were almost closed he was so blitzed. My large friend and I kindly ushered him out and told him to go drink it at the park down the street. He was like "naw, my kids play at that park, that wouldn't be right" well, good luck buddy. Locked the doors. The audacity of some people. Maybe it's an Ohio thing.

We were playing card/drinking games in my house one night. It was very nice and breezy so I had the front door open and uncharacteristically, had some rap music on...I believe it was Talib Kweli...all of a sudden I look up and there's some dude in a yellow workout suit just standing in my living room. He wasn't acting threatening. We were like, who the fuck are you? He's like "aww man, yo music sounded sooo good I just had to come in" He was high as shit and said he was looking for somewhere to drink the 40 he just bought. His eyes were almost closed he was so blitzed. My large friend and I kindly ushered him out and told him to go drink it at the park down the street. He was like "naw, my kids play at that park, that wouldn't be right" well, good luck buddy. Locked the doors. The audacity of some people. Maybe it's an Ohio thing.

First Talib is pretty damn sweet, if you kinda like his stuff look up Danger Doom. Really cool old-school style hip-hop.

Search for the thread Ethan started, "True story yo!" I talked about the time a naked guy radomly showed up at one of our parties.

And yeah Ohio sucks, everyone is the biggest asshole.

When I worked for a telecommunications company, I remember calling Akron (?) Ohio. I had to ask the guy what he thought about living there. Lol, he basically told me "if you have to or want to move here, don't. It's a shithole". Then went on about how shitty it is. Lol, just remembered and thought it was funny.

Back