The Creature from Jekyll Island

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damien360kl

READ IT!!!!!!!! Be I know your into this kind of stuff so you should look into it. Im currently reading it right now and its opening my eyes to what the Fed is really up to.

I have no fucking clue what is going on here.

The Creature from Jekyll Island is a book written by G Edward Griffin to expose the thruth to what the Fed is doing with the american people. It reveals the truth to why the Fed was created. You should look into it, pretty powerful stuff in this book.

Listen kids..

Having your eyes opened to elements of truth is a blessing, but always remember that you cannot ever believe 100% of anything you read or watch on tv. G Edward Griffin does not know the future and you must decide weather you are going to spend the rest of your lives building bomb shelters or building your futures.

I'm not saying because of these findings im gonna live the rest of my life around it. Im actually building my future everyday by waking up and doing what I love doing. Sure I believe that if the truth came out to the entire nation people will stand up for their rights but I know until that time I need to live my normal life to provide for myself in the meantime. So as a rebuttal to your reply.....building my future now, building bomb shelters later lol.

Back