The Day After Star Wars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can't get into adult switm. everyone i know watches all the time and say its histericle.... i just don't get it

the episode where the vending machine falls on the captain, I laughed so hard I had stomach cramps for two days lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
sealab 2021

Sealab was pretty much my favorite adult swim show until the guy who did the voice of the captain died... It went downhill from there. :cry:

agreed.

sealab's been totally vaporized!!! by vaporized, do you mean nothing's happened to it?
its not as much a time machine, as it is a dodgeball cannon!

best episode ever. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
sealab 2021

Sealab was pretty much my favorite adult swim show until the guy who did the voice of the captain died... It went downhill from there. :cry:

agreed.

sealab's been totally vaporized!!! by vaporized, do you mean nothing's happened to it?

Well cram a penny in there!

Penny'll start a fire.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
sealab 2021

agreed.

its impossible to put the title best episode on a sealab episode, they are just all so good. Its a shame though how it ended.

little fact...The guy that does Captain Shanks' voice is/was Harry Goz's (Captain Murphy) son

I have all the availible seasons on DVD :)

Back