The DAY has come fellas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Its 5am and my behind the wheel test to get my license is at 1:30pm.I cant sleep for shit, if I pass this test today I can go buy the GSR :spin: wish me luck foos! if yall got any tips let me know! i gota take it in a stick :( i can drive stick but man i just hope i pass the test fine with it.

how old are you. anyways look all around when backing up and making turns. make sure you look in your mirrors. i got minus points for not turning my head while looking through the mirrors. and dont be nervous. i took my test in a manual too. just pay attention to what the tester says and im not sure but i dont think they like people talking to them. good luck.

fuckin 19 damn 20 in may.............<---slacker. I dreamed about this since about 10. :D and thats funny shit tht you say that cause i might have talked my ass off trying not to fuck up.

1st thing, seatbelt, make sure the instructor has his on too (he might try to fuck you over by not buckling it), adjust mirrors, 2 hands on wheel at all times, blinker when pulling away from curb, stop at a stop light/sign line THEN move forward, go slow, just cause the speed limit says a # doesnt mean you have to go it, be ready for the instructor to try and trick you in other ways

im gonna get screwed i know it. im gonna get the prick with family problems and roids i can feel it already

i think its illegal for the instructor to trick you. i dont think he can tell you to do illegal turns or things like that. thats good advice zanithan. but anyways at least i know my brother is not the only loser out there. j/k. he got his licence at 19 too.

Jeeze this was 6 years ago already... :) But when I got my license, my instructor basically didn't care what I did. :) If I could make the turns, back up ok, do all the big stuff right, I was golden. He was actually telling me to hurry up. :) Maybe I caught him on the end of his shift and he wanted to go home, but he was really easy on me. I ended up passing it 100% except for a 'too slow' mark. :) I was going FASTER than I should have! :D

youll be fine.

my instructor was in a rush for lunch. i didnt even leave the driving school parking lot. :) its like a strip mall. :lol:

adjust seat if necessary
seat belt on
adjust mirrors... even if they do9n't need to be moved- flick em a little.
be smooth.
HEAD CHECK

when i got my test the instrucot didnt even care....i honestly think he didnt look up from his paper work he was doing once

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 17 2004, 02:42 PM
I dreamed about this since about 10. :D

You've been dreaming about buying a GSR since you were ten? I was dreaming about Ferraris and half naked women :)

Fuck this is so disapointing, even after all your "good lucks's". The left front turn signal didnt work so i couldint take it :( im sooooooooooooooo disapointed i was there and inline and about to go then bam ....shot down. and i ment i have been dreaming about the license since i was about 10. cheer me up guys i need a joke or something cause im sure it will be at least 2 weeks befor im able to get another apointment. Fuck man this sucks guys.

i almost feel like i let yall foos down..i started the post and couldint even take the test to pass or fail. <_<

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 17 2004, 04:01 PM
cheer me up guys i need a joke or something

What did the driving instructor say to the driver?
"Hey kid your turn signal's busted!"

God that was lame... :D

Bah don't worry about it, use the extra time to practice so you're not as nervous next time. Good luck (again)!

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 17 2004, 11:31 AM-->
@Feb 17 2004, 02:42 PM
I dreamed about this since about 10. :D

You've been dreaming about buying a GSR since you were ten? I was dreaming about Ferraris and half naked women :)

new sig material.

and a big fat :werd:

mine was 2min long.

dont forget the head check. and dont freak out if you mess something up, i fuked backing around a corner, and parallell parking and i still passed.

ok turn singnal fixed :roll: and the dmv'S "systems" were down so i gota call tomorrow to make the next appointment. Fuckin sucks!

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 17 2004, 05:01 PM
i need a joke or something cause im sure it will be at least 2 weeks befor im able to get another apointment

What would u call the Flinstones if they were black?

NIGGERS!...haha sorry just heard it... :ph34r:

atleast u didnt fail..u would have to wait longer...

Back