the death of a 1994 Acura Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ya, This is what a geo metro was made for... Not a pretty little hatch.

You think people like that are bad? what about them folks that wait in a mile long line, get some expensive electronic piece and then smash it once they get outside the building!!!!

This is why I hate America, yeah sure we got alot of great things other places done but then other places done have fucking redneck pos ignorant mother fuckers in the literal term.

Good job you redneck piece of shit you just destroyed something worth a good deal of cash. oh and how good does it feel to show your face to the world after using an illegal weapon!

God its people like that that needs to be on the other end of the gun.

IT dosent matter if its not what you prefer, you could alwase turn around and sell it to someone. Saving them is more important than if its a hatch or a rex.

Fuck it, Iam going to buy my friends 69 mustang coupe and iam going to do the exact thing they did but with a honda ridgeline. Now whoes got a ridgeline I could barrow?

Waste happens. Stupid people do stupid things. Personally I don't care. As long as its not my money they are burning.

Waste happens. Stupid people do stupid things. Personally I don't care. As long as its not my money they are burning.
werd, fuck stupid assholes and concerning myself with what they waste. but still i feel bad for that hatch, and the teggy.. *cries some more*

Yeah, it just sucks to watch a nice car get wrecked by someone who doesn't give a damn :(
And screw Crxs!!! Hatches for life! :D

I know but just look at how much money bam margera and his crew are making just tearing shit up. In the rednecks case it didnt get them a mansion on an episode of cribs or a ferrari but it did get them a few thousand views on youtube. The price of fame.

You think people like that are bad? what about them folks that wait in a mile long line, get some expensive electronic piece and then smash it once they get outside the building!!!!

This is why I hate America, yeah sure we got alot of great things other places done but then other places done have fucking redneck pos ignorant mother fuckers in the literal term.

Good job you redneck piece of shit you just destroyed something worth a good deal of cash. oh and how good does it feel to show your face to the world after using an illegal weapon!

God its people like that that needs to be on the other end of the gun.
Are you referring to the AK that was not fully automatic? Hence legal?

Yeah but if we ever got bored we would pile in it and go play in the woods, and if it ever got stuck I wouldnt have to get out because there was always at least two other people to get out and push/hook it up to my friends Cherokee.:D

Ha! Same here. Just not in the woods. Just on the dirt roads. haha 6 people in a 2000 lb car and e-breakin' around every corner. :rolleyes: Okay, i miss the prizm:(

Back