The del slo at Thunderhill this past weekend, incar video!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For all that hard driving & it's barely breaking over the Cold mark, i'd say something is up. Unless your running a huge radiator or aftermarket fan switch..

The clutch pedal I want to adjust for preference in throw/travel, not really refering to the heel toe'in. Gas pedal, yea I read somewhere about adjusting to reach easier.

Had the car for almost a year & was pretty stock besides these SUPER STIFF sway bars. I think they might be skunk 2's but can't be sure. I'm hoping the Del Sol VTEC's aren't susceptible to sub frame tear out... :ph34r:

Already got my 1.8 in there.. :D

my del sol is the same way as far as temp goes. apparently its a known problem that our thermostats always read cooler then actual temp. ive read a few dif "project sols" in which they swap out the thermostat and radiator first off due to the issue.

YES SIR
NICE DRIVING, that track is sweet, wish we had one in mass. "D"

mike,you arent really "heel-toe"ing. more like fat footing it. just using the edge of your foot to tap the gas, but it does the same thing :) and i can attest to the pedals being close, i hitthe gas a few times pressing the brake.

id also like to note that mike broke his track record WITH a passenger and WITHOUT the bypass (shortcut). you were hammering that thing. at least they didnt black flag you for it this time. although you get flagged for passing in intermediate, lol.

For all that hard driving & it's barely breaking over the Cold mark, i'd say something is up. Unless your running a huge radiator or aftermarket fan switch..

The clutch pedal I want to adjust for preference in throw/travel, not really refering to the heel toe'in. Gas pedal, yea I read somewhere about adjusting to reach easier.

Had the car for almost a year & was pretty stock besides these SUPER STIFF sway bars. I think they might be skunk 2's but can't be sure. I'm hoping the Del Sol VTEC's aren't susceptible to sub frame tear out... :ph34r:

Already got my 1.8 in there.. :D
Yes, I have an integra full size radiator in there, ever since then it has cooled like a mofo. :)

I'm using a beaks kit for the rear sway bar, no tear out yet. As long as you have stiff springs, it should be ok.

Very nice! Buy my block! Buy my shocks! :D
Already have a block, which shocks? :ph34r:

YES SIR
NICE DRIVING, that track is sweet, wish we had one in mass. "D"
thanks!

mike,you arent really "heel-toe"ing. more like fat footing it. just using the edge of your foot to tap the gas, but it does the same thing :) and i can attest to the pedals being close, i hitthe gas a few times pressing the brake.

id also like to note that mike broke his track record WITH a passenger and WITHOUT the bypass (shortcut). you were hammering that thing. at least they didnt black flag you for it this time. although you get flagged for passing in intermediate, lol.
ya ya, fat footing, heel toeing, whatever. :)

Yes, I was very happy I beat my old time by 3 seconds, that is huge! Ya, I mis-understood the passing rules of intermediate, oops! :) it was still a safe pass :ph34r:

damn!!!
3 seconds :eek:

props to ya :thumbsup:

Already have a block, which shocks? :ph34r:

My Tein FLEX with pillowball mounts... 9kg up front and 6kg in back. They're not as aggressive as your HAs, but you could move the springs over and still have them last a while. With my sway bar setup, I had a very neutral handling car in the sedan.

My Tein FLEX with pillowball mounts... 9kg up front and 6kg in back. They're not as aggressive as your HAs, but you could move the springs over and still have them last a while. With my sway bar setup, I had a very neutral handling car in the sedan.
Ah, thanks but no thanks, looking for major upgrade. :)

So you have a b16 under the hood, what is your suspension setup. Oh and man did that miata get squirly.

hey cal how much are you selling those teins for?

sorry for threadjacking b16, im just curious.

oh yeah will they fit 96 civic coupe?

Last edited:
Back