the demise of honda-tech???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, i was hoping for another street kiaz venture :p

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 2 2005, 01:21 PM
..just hope a sledge hammer and an anvil finds their way around his nuts....with the shit he pulled off...they got to be pretty big nuts...so a 20 lb sledge should be good.
[post=534581]Quoted post[/post]​

no you got it wrong, with the way he acted it sounds like he has none...

when i first got this job, i would poke around on the internet forums and what not. i never really liked h-t that much. it just seemed mad boring. then i found all you assholes, and now you make my day just that much better...

...assholes

Originally posted by dustin@Aug 2 2005, 01:42 PM
Hello friends...

I am done with Honda-Tech, and I ask that you do not try to start trouble. It's over ... and I am moving on.

Thank you all for the support, it is very appreciated during this hard time.

Dustin
[post=534596]Quoted post[/post]​

welcome.... and dont worry GOD works in mysterious ways......welcome to honda swap.....

Looks like I'll be joining a lot of H-T members and hanging out here more. My name's Senses Fail y0! on H-T. Hello all.

welcome! spread the word to your bud's that everyone is coming here :)

Welcome. I am the epitomy of no knowledge and high post count.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 2 2005, 08:52 PM
[post=534847]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r: :ph34r:

*shameless whoreage*

This same thing happened when Jordy killed ERDT and all their members came over to my home board, FEOA. The place jumped like 3000 members in a matter of a month.

Business will be good, B. :)

Originally posted by EGProject+Aug 2 2005, 10:37 AM-->
Ripped from the page when I read it - I figured it would get deleted:
[post=534467]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. :eek:

Originally posted by ViZ@Aug 2 2005, 11:04 AM
well here is my first post, im coming over this way if this cannot be cleared up.
[post=534493]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome ViZ!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 2 2005, 11:12 AM
spread the word... a lot of folks are coming this way
[post=534508]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 2 2005, 11:20 AM
theres plenty of people out there with low post counts and incredible knowledge... just like theres TONS of people with stupidly high post counts that dont know shit
[post=534519]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd:

Originally posted by mdlax1@Aug 2 2005, 12:33 PM
i've said it once and i'll say it again.. i hate honda-tech.
[post=534586]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Originally posted by dustin@Aug 2 2005, 12:42 PM
Hello friends...

I am done with Honda-Tech, and I ask that you do not try to start trouble. It's over ... and I am moving on.

Thank you all for the support, it is very appreciated during this hard time.

Dustin
[post=534596]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome to HondaSwap Dustin! I didn't know you at all over there, but I hope you can call this place home from now on and stick around to help us grow.

Originally posted by beau_safken@Aug 2 2005, 12:55 PM
I just couldnt stand the formatting of honda-tech anyway. Sides, I always found a little more personality on this forum compared to HondaTech.
[post=534605]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I could never get a real post in on H-T. People arguing about hearsay information over there never wanted to listen to someone who actually had hard facts. Useless.

Originally posted by micah@Aug 2 2005, 01:19 PM
FORUM WAR!!!!!
[post=534623]Quoted post[/post]​

:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:
:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

Originally posted by ekdreamer@Aug 2 2005, 03:26 PM
Looks like I'll be joining a lot of H-T members and hanging out here more. My name's Senses Fail y0! on H-T. Hello all.
[post=534719]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome!

Slammed89Integra
@Aug 2 2005, 07:52 PM
[post=534847]Quoted post[/post]​

Uhh... I guess you're right. :lmao:

One entry found for epitome.
Main Entry: epit·o·me
Pronunciation: i-'pi-t&-mE
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin, from Greek epitomE, from epitemnein to cut short, from epi- + temnein to cut -- more at TOME
1 a : a summary of a written work b : a brief presentation or statement of something
2 : a typical or ideal example : EMBODIMENT <the British monarchy itself is the epitome of tradition -- Richard Joseph>
3 : brief or miniature form -- usually used with in
- ep·i·tom·ic /"e-p&-'tä-mik/ or ep·i·tom·i·cal /-mi-k&l/ adjective

I just thought I would say that it is almost a good thing that this whole Honda-Tech thing has happened, otherwise I would have never found out about this forum.

I am looking forward to helping out as much as possible, also looking forward to alot less flaming that Honda-Tech is all so famous for.

Glad to be here,
Dave :)

welcome to HondaSwap all you people from H-T. you all will like it here alot. :)

Originally posted by ricerocketdave@Aug 3 2005, 01:04 AM
also looking forward to alot less flaming that Honda-Tech is all so famous for.
:werd: That's what I hated about H-T. B and the mods usually keep things upheld pretty well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back