the demise of honda-tech???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me, I have like a 1000 plus over on Honda-tech, and just about 90% of them are...

Bump
TTT
UP we go
For the morning crew
Anyone?

Dustin.... are you the same Dustin I met at the Bellagio back at SEMA in 2002 or some shit, when the black turbo teg got stolen while we were eating at the buffet? If so or if not, welcome. :)

User Statistics
3192 posts (2.30 posts per day on average)
SiR Kid last posted at 1:48 AM 8/3/2005
SiR Kid has been a member for 1388 days.

Wow... that's a while... I think I was a member here and HondaMod before there, though. Or at least on the Del Sol site that this used to be cause I'm OLD SKOOL. ;)

And this is the only good thing I'm taking away from H-T....

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=102124&page=3

And Stan's turbo parts bolt/fitting size list....

Manifold to Turbo bolt size
Drag, Rev-Hard, Inline Pro - 10mm x 1.25 [30mm] ( length of the bolt)
Max-Rev - 3/8 x 24 fine thread

Turbo to Downpipe flange bolt size
T3 only 8mm x 1.25mm [20mm]

Oil return Flange bolt size
8mm x 1.25 [20mm]
Some Garrett uses 3/8-16 threads per inch [20mm]
All T series and Super T series uses the 3/8-16
35m Wastegate to manifold bolt size
8mm x 1.25 [20mm]

Stock Map Sensor Bolt
4mm x 0.7mm [15mm]
O2 sensor bung or bolt to plug it up
18mm x 1.50
Oil Return Parts list
Oil Drain Flange 1/2"
1/2" to -10AN adapter 45 degrees adapter
45 deg -10AN swivel seal hose end
Straight -10AN Swivel seal hose end
1' of -10AN 200 series hose.
-10 steel weld on bung

** I only sells and a distributor for all Goodridge Fittings and Hoses, Goodridge

Oil feed line part list
1- male 1/8" BSPT to female 1/8" NPT adapter (aluminum)
1- 1/8" NPT Brass Tee adapter with one male out and two females.
1- 3.5' of -3AN lines with hose ends attach
1- straight 1/8" NPT to -3AN adapter
1- 90 deg 1/8" NPT to -3AN adapter

Top of stock fuel filter bolt size if you wanna run a SS lines to filter
12mm x 1.25

Greddy EGT probe bung thread size
1/8" NPT with 27 thread pitch

I'll add more as I remember...or if you have a suggestion, post it, and I'll add it to my list

stan

Originally posted by ricerocketdave@Aug 2 2005, 11:04 PM
I just thought I would say that it is almost a good thing that this whole Honda-Tech thing has happened, otherwise I would have never found out about this forum.

I am looking forward to helping out as much as possible, also looking forward to alot less flaming that Honda-Tech is all so famous for.

Glad to be here,
Dave :)
[post=534980]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome! There will definitely be less flaming.

all i can say is wow...

man that sucks dustin got 'bushed.' id definately sue him for everything he has plus hes prostatik (sp?) penis.

oh btw, welcome honda-tech people. ill be reading the posts more often. i broswed there from time to time and alot of people seem to know shit, or at least seemed like it.....

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 3 2005, 01:55 AM

Wow... that's a while... I think I was a member here and HondaMod before there, though. Or at least on the Del Sol site that this used to be cause I'm OLD SKOOL. ;)

[post=535040]Quoted post[/post]​

east coast del sol yo
we og's

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Aug 2 2005, 12:14 PM-->
holy shit... thats really fucked up :eek:

welp... Welcome :wave: to all the new people comming through
[post=534511]Quoted post[/post]​

Werd.

If Mike really did sign a formal contract stating he would transfer 49% of the shares to Dustin, then (as blanco and new2carscene agreed) he can and should file suit for breach of contract.

Well, im sure HS will receive quite a jump in membership. Not a bad thing IMO since many people from HT have a lot of expirience with hondas.

dustin
@Aug 2 2005, 01:42 PM
Hello friends...

I am done with Honda-Tech, and I ask that you do not try to start trouble. It's over ... and I am moving on.

Thank you all for the support, it is very appreciated during this hard time.

Dustin
[post=534596]Quoted post[/post]​

Hope everything works out; sometimes God turns the wheel of life for us.

Originally posted by Blanco+Aug 3 2005, 01:00 PM-->
Originally posted by dustin@Aug 2 2005, 01:42 PM
Hello friends...

I am done with Honda-Tech, and I ask that you do not try to start trouble. It's over ... and I am moving on.

Thank you all for the support, it is very appreciated during this hard time.

Dustin
[post=534596]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome. I'm Scott, "Blanco", one of the overly opinionated trouble makers on HondaSwap. I also tend to be somewhat blunt...please don't take it personally. :)
[post=535193]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 3 2005, 01:00 PM
That said, I honestly feel that turning the other cheek is the wrong thing to do here. Your money was just stolen. Would you let a thief walk out your front door with that much money and not take legal action? I can understand not wanting to go through the hassle, but sometimes you just have to. This action should not be allowed to go unpunished, by man's law. Mike gave you a written promise of 49% of the shares and then fired you. You are owed either the shares or the monetary value of those shares. You undoubtedly own the rights to your work, that he's using without paying royalties on. You deserve payment for your work. If you allow him to just skip away, he learns nothing other than he can screw people over when ever he feels like. Teach him the lesson that a man needs to be accountable for his word, by making him honor his word in a court of law. It's pointless to make someone put something in writting if you're not going to back it up when/if they breach that contract.

It doesn't have to be about revenge and it really shouldn't be, when you get right down to it. It should be 100% professional. That's exactly how you should view this, professionally. Don't look at it as filing a lawsuit against a friend, look at it a professional task that needs to be accomplished. I anticipate you saying, "what good will this really do?" If nothing else, it's a nice amount of capital to start your own new business with and you stood up for yourself when push came to shove.

:werd:
Blanco
@Aug 3 2005, 01:00 PM
Oh yeah, I tend to type a lot too. :lol:

:werd: :p

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 3 2005, 06:10 AM
Ahhh yes. ECDS... them were the dayz.
[post=535072]Quoted post[/post]​

ahh the memories!! i remember when hondaswap wasnt even an idea yet :worthy:

Only thing I ever used H-T for was the For Sale forum and the RR/AX forum. Welcome H-Ter's. And E_Sol si always says :werd:

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 3 2005, 12:00 PM
Welcome. I'm Ian "New2theCarScene", one of the overly opinionated trouble makers on HondaSwap. I also tend to be somewhat blunt...please don't take it personally. :)

That said, I honestly feel that turning the other cheek is the wrong thing to do here. Your money was just stolen. Would you let a thief walk out your front door with that much money and not take legal action? I can understand not wanting to go through the hassle, but sometimes you just have to. This action should not be allowed to go unpunished, by man's law. Mike gave you a written promise of 49% of the shares and then fired you. You are owed either the shares or the monetary value of those shares. You undoubtedly own the rights to your work, that he's using without paying royalties on. You deserve payment for your work. If you allow him to just skip away, he learns nothing other than he can screw people over when ever he feels like. Teach him the lesson that a man needs to be accountable for his word, by making him honor his word in a court of law. It's pointless to make someone put something in writting if you're not going to back it up when/if they breach that contract.

It doesn't have to be about revenge and it really shouldn't be, when you get right down to it. It should be 100% professional. That's exactly how you should view this, professionally. Don't look at it as filing a lawsuit against a friend, look at it a professional task that needs to be accomplished. I anticipate you saying, "what good will this really do?" If nothing else, it's a nice amount of capital to start your own new business with and you stood up for yourself when push came to shove.

Oh yeah, I tend to type a lot too. :lol:

I'm 100% in agreement with this. If you have it in writing, then I personally wouldn't let it go. I'm unsure of how much the site is work but I am sure that the code that you wrote and the designs that you constructed will continue to allow Mike to profit from your hardwork. He owes you and needs to compensate you, especially if it was in writing.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2005, 01:20 PM
i remember when you were 14 too. lol
[post=535250]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL! atleast i started before the gay and the curious was around :ph34r:

Dustin,
I know your not on the computer much right now but I have a few things to say. The reason I am on HondaSwap is because of you. Your mom told me you signed up on a new site called HondaSwap so I located it and signed up to show support. We are like family now due to my brother marrying your sister. Family sticks together. If you ever need anything give me a call and don't be shy.

-Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back