the demise of honda-tech???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JeffEF@Aug 6 2005, 05:53 AM
Dustin,
I know your not on the computer much right now but I have a few things to say. The reason I am on HondaSwap is because of you. Your mom told me you signed up on a new site called HondaSwap so I located it and signed up to show support. We are like family now due to my brother marrying your sister. Family sticks together. If you ever need anything give me a call and don't be shy.

-Jeff
[post=536503]Quoted post[/post]​

woah! dutin's mom knows about us now!!! holy shit! lol

Welcome, Jeff.

I find it funny. For the first time since I been on H-T I got a warning. I think I am going to get banned soon. What a lose.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 7 2005, 03:19 PM
Don't forget to sign up for FLag day Monthly with bodydroppednikes

:werd: Can't wait for the next issue. :lol:

And here I thought I was mentioning the mag just to try to get something started.... I guess you guys took the hint. ;)

I joined here also. Sucks what is going on over there at HT, but alot of people are supporting dustin and his side of the story. Plus HT was getting to anal for my taste anyways. now i guess i will call hondaswap my home. :worthy:

here's another reason why honda-tech sucks...

(12:07 PM 8/9/2005) KeithsDAteg: How the fuck are you gonna sit there and tell me what kind of car I have??

If you want to get technical it is a DB7.

Everyone refers to 90-93 Integras as DA's.

Do you even know the slightest bit about Hondas and Acuras??
(12:47 PM 8/9/2005) 4sd4dr: dude, check your fucking vin number it clearly says 4th, 5th adn 6th digits are DB1, not a DB7. DB7 is actually 94-01 Integra Sedan RS/LS/GS. Obviously, I know a tad more than you do. Do some research, first and foremost go look at the VIN. If you know your Honda/Acuras as well as you say you do, then you be able to find the CHASSIS CODE in the VIN. MY VIN is JH4DB1

I simply love how people who think they fucking know everythign there is to know about Honda's jump my ass when I've done the research, I've looked the facts up so I wouldnt be a mislead idiot like yourself.
(12:53 PM 8/9/2005) 4sd4dr: A good source is Autotrader.com Search by car, then compare VIN's. Pretty fucking simple. But yea, check you VIN and you'll see your chassis code is DB1, not DB7. Assuming you are talking about your 90-93 Integra Sedan. More food for thought, 86-89 Integra Coupe = DA1, Sedan = DA3, 90-93 Integra = DA9, 92-93 Integra GSR = DB2, 90-93 Integra Sedan (all trim) = DB1. Onto the 94-01's. DC4 = 94-01 RS/LS/GS/SE Coupe, DC2 = ITR/GSR Coupes, DB7 = RS/LS/GS/SE Sedan, DB8 GSR Sedan and finally RSX = DC53 = Type S, DC54 base
(12:57 PM 8/9/2005) 4sd4dr: let me know if there's anything else you need help with.

from this thread

arguement over chassis codes through PM's. the guy didnt know shit about chassis codes, has his code mixed up with a newer integra's. so i had to set him straight.

Im glad we are getting more members, it would be nice if we could get some of the tech discussions HT gets.

Originally posted by TurboEH2@Aug 9 2005, 05:53 AM
I joined here also. Sucks what is going on over there at HT, but alot of people are supporting dustin and his side of the story. Plus HT was getting to anal for my taste anyways. now i guess i will call hondaswap my home. :worthy:
[post=537741]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome! :thumbsup:

I was only there for the classifieds, and got some nice rims out of them, but i guess I got lucky since that site is plagued with scammers. Their actual tech posts were vey unorganized, and you had to sift through a lot of crap to find something useful. I was mainly on here and ff-squad for the info on my swap.

never used honda-tech...... i found this site first and stuck with it. i dont post very much anymore because im constantly in school, but i have made a lot of friends off this site. welcome to all the honda-tech members.

welp, im going to kindly close this thread down....

i'm on the shit list now i guess.... so, whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back